Saw a fake all brown Carly today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven forbid someone questions what you say when you make an unfounded and outlandish claim. What a troll! Lets play the analogy game. I have a time machine in my closet. I posted on my blog about it. Should you immediately assume its true because I posted about my wonderful time machine on my blog? According to your logic, because something is posted on a blog, its instantly credible and should be trusted. So, for 5000 dollars, you can all use my time machine. Upfront. Time traveling not guaranteed. Safety not guaranteed.

Nice first post! :throwup:
Please refer to the non-blog links I have posted. For the record, noone here said, "oh it's on a blog so it must be true". I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you and your attitude are most definitely NOT welcome here.

**** stirrers are not welcome. Those who have a love of handbags and Coach (this is the coach forum afterall) are welcome. Wanna dish Coach? Then talk it up. Otherwise, find another forum.

I read that PDF.

Statement of Kris Buckner President said:
Do Terrorists Engage in the Sale of Counterfeit Goods?
I am also frequently asked if terrorist groups profit from the sale of counterfeit goods. I do not know the answer to that question. What I do know is that
while working with law enforcement to conduct counterfeit good raids, I have been in homes and businesses in which photos of Hezbollah leader Sheik Nasrallah have been prominently displayed. On several occasions during these same raids, I have heard subjects make anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish statements. I have also observed evidence indicating that counterfeiters send large amounts of money to places such as Lebanon and Paraguay.

I didn't find an answer in there either.

[I said:
Financing Terror
[/i]By DEAN T. OLSON, M.A.]

Illicit Drugs

“If we cannot kill them with guns, so we will kill them with drugs.”5 Documented links exist between terrorist groups and drug trafficking, notably the smuggling of pseudoephedrine, a precursor used to manufacture methamphetamine. After purchasing the substance in multiton quantities, smugglers associated with one terrorist group moved truckloads of it into the United States to feed methamphetamine labs in California and neighboring southwestern states.
In three major drug investigations, DEA arrested more than 300 people and seized over $16 million in currency and enough pseudoephedrine to manufacture 370,000 pounds of methamphetamine. To put this quantity into context, the average annual seizure of methamphetamine throughout the United States in 2002 was 6,000 pounds.
They fail to state how this was realated to terrorism or wether these people were terrorists.

I realize I am getting in a heated debate over nothing.
Over some leather and, if you're lucky a strap.

Paying for real handbags is a crime, $5000 for $11 in materials and $6 in labor.

From the fbi article "funding terrorism"
Intellectual Property Theft

According to media reports, the terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 allegedly financed their activities with counterfeit textile sales from a store in New York City.15 A raid on a souvenir shop led to the seizure of a suitcase full of counterfeit watches and the discovery of flight manuals for Boeing 767s, some containing handwritten notes in Arabic. A subsequent raid on a counterfeit handbag shop yielded faxes relating to the purchase of bridge inspection equipment. While investigating an assault on a member of an organized crime syndicate 2 weeks later, police found fake driver’s licenses and lists of suspected terrorists, including the names of some workers from the handbag shop, in the man’s apartment.16

Status
Not open for further replies.