Saving for my first LV...which one should it be?!

hmmm...can you find the Mini Lin Speedy's on eluxury? I really like them...I also love the Azur, it just looks so classy and seems like it would go with so many outfits. Do you think the same?

btw your puppy is sooo cute!! Is it a Chihuahua? I have one as well...she is the best!

Yes, the Mini Lin is on Elux.

Yes, my dog is a long hair chihuahua and I have to agree they are the BEST!!!!

I have heard/seen darker handles...some old ladies walk around with really aged leather on the handles, I always like to see that because it shows the longevity of the bags...and how truly loved they are.

Vachetta is the leather that the handles are made of. Mono and Azur bags come with Vachetta leather. You will notice it is nice and light when you first buy it and it will get a nice golden honey color the longer you use it. The Damier Ebene (the brown damier) has brown leather trim/handles that will never change colors and will always look the same. The Mini Lin also does not have any Vachetta.

The reason a lot of people do not like bags with vachetta is you have to be very careful. If you get it wet it will water stain. It tends to look dirty as it ages and gets darker. It is harder to maintain. Once you take it outside and it is exposed to air and the oils in your skin it will start to get darker. There is nothing you can do to keep it the new light color if you plan on ever using your bags.

I will post pics but I haven't even started saving for it yet. I am getting a Hayden Harnett bag and wallet first and then will save for the LV. I will absolutly post when I do get ready to buy and when it arrives at my house. I am soo excited to start saving!

And I guess I have kind of decided on the Mini Lin Speedy or the Azur Speedy. They are both almost the same price so I have a while to decide while I am saving. Does the Mini Lin Speedy have wallets that match? Does anyone have a wallet and love it?

6 weeks to go...
That must be sooooo exiting...
I am totally in love with the Damier Azur - I would definately recommend that. I don't have one - yet, but adore the saleya.
The mono Noé is a classic and can be carried on the shoulder.
Good luck on your choise.

The mini lin speedies are gorgeous! I have the one in ebene (the dark one) and the photo you posted is the mini lin Dune which is also really pretty. I would either go with the Azur speedy or the Mini Lin Ebene speedy.

Ha just looked at the Mini Lin wallets and they are almost as much as the bag. Maybe I will get a Pochette Cle for now!!

I just love the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune, it is really calling to me!