~*Saving for a new RM? Come on in!*~

hey minkettes. ok so you are all going to be a bit :shocked: at my behavior today.
so because of all the dr.'s appointments, labs & more labwork, chest xray, blah blah blah in the last 2 weeks, i've been morbid about this holiday season.
i had more labwork done this morning, but i felt really good today: mind, body & soul & needed a pick me up.
the lab i went to get my blood drawn this morning was right next to the mall & i wanted to get a couple presents over with for some adults. so i went to crate & barrel & spent $60.00 total on 4 couple's Xmas gifts!! that was exciting! i got pretty platters. the sale was great, plus crate & barrel wraps it really nicely for u...and it's a nice gift presentation.
so right around the corner from crate & barrel is..GUCCI. then right next to GUCCI is BURBERRY...tempting stuff. then there was FURLA, made in italy. i found the cutest deep red shoulder bag. it's satchel shape, looks vintage classic, so soft & buttery...and a good deal. reg. price 725 BUT BUT BUT...it was on sale for 530 & it was their very last last one, please don't :bagslap:me...
but i had to have it. it fit my planner!! and was still lightweight, and after all these frustrating doctor's visits i felt like i needed an instant reward. i know, that's so so bad. i feel guilty now that i'm home..:noggin::sick::wacko:
but you know how you're so down & out...especially regarding health concerns, you just want something to cheer you up? well, i had to get it as a cheer up early xmas gift to myself..:oh: but now my RM fund is wiped out til after xmas for sure for sure.
and when i was inside furla i kept saying, "it does look like RM's deep red beau!" & it sorta does..but i couldn't resist the almost $200 discount for today's sale.
:shame: shame on me. just had to vent..

i definitely have to start a savings fund for wine mattie when it is offered again so i am not caught empty handed and left to just salivate over others' purchases!

natalie 1885.. everyone needs a pick me up now and then! so i say enjoy your bag as you have had to endure countless doctors visits and all those labworks because the next RM meant for you is gonna show up when it is ready =)

hey minkettes. ok so you are all going to be a bit :shocked: at my behavior today.
so because of all the dr.'s appointments, labs & more labwork, chest xray, blah blah blah in the last 2 weeks, i've been morbid about this holiday season.
i had more labwork done this morning, but i felt really good today: mind, body & soul & needed a pick me up.
the lab i went to get my blood drawn this morning was right next to the mall & i wanted to get a couple presents over with for some adults. so i went to crate & barrel & spent $60.00 total on 4 couple's Xmas gifts!! that was exciting! i got pretty platters. the sale was great, plus crate & barrel wraps it really nicely for u...and it's a nice gift presentation.
so right around the corner from crate & barrel is..GUCCI. then right next to GUCCI is BURBERRY...tempting stuff. then there was FURLA, made in italy. i found the cutest deep red shoulder bag. it's satchel shape, looks vintage classic, so soft & buttery...and a good deal. reg. price 725 BUT BUT BUT...it was on sale for 530 & it was their very last last one, please don't :bagslap:me...
but i had to have it. it fit my planner!! and was still lightweight, and after all these frustrating doctor's visits i felt like i needed an instant reward. i know, that's so so bad. i feel guilty now that i'm home..:noggin::sick::wacko:
but you know how you're so down & out...especially regarding health concerns, you just want something to cheer you up? well, i had to get it as a cheer up early xmas gift to myself..:oh: but now my RM fund is wiped out til after xmas for sure for sure.
and when i was inside furla i kept saying, "it does look like RM's deep red beau!" & it sorta does..but i couldn't resist the almost $200 discount for today's sale.
:shame: shame on me. just had to vent..

:hugs:

So how are we doing? All spent out yet? I know I am. Plus the crappy weather reinforces the idea that no RM is going to make it out of the house today. Back to plain ol' D&B. I think this thread deserves a revival.

Inspirational thought for today: "It's just a bag!" -Yours Truly

I'll think of something better tomorrow.

^^ ITA maria! No more bags for me for a very long time. I'm actually pretty sure my Nikki collection doesn't need any new additions. I can't believe I said that.

If a Tomato special order ever happened... I'd save my pretty pennies for it, for sure. So in the meantime, although I don't need any new bags, I'm going to say I'm saving my pennies for a Matinee :yes:

Ever since Vlad posted pix of the new bags, I have been obsessed with getting the Chocolate Woven MAM. I MUST have one!
Anyone have ANY idea when they will be available????
(...I plan on saving any little bit of holiday cash I may be getting for this baby.....!)
:drool:

Attachments

• chocolate woven.jpg
    chocolate woven.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 43