Save Money For Chanel!

OMG Lately I have been feeling the same way...Most of my bags are LV ......I do have 6 chanel bags (2 reissues) LOVE THEM...and some B-Bags...I got into the b-bags 2-3 months ago and bought some BUT I NEVER USE THEM ( TO BE HONEST I have noticed that these B-Bags are not made well..(WHICH gets me so mad for the price of them ) When I wear my chanel and I am out and sitting somewhere with my bag I PET IT:P KWIM??? The leather just feels so good..(on the reissue it feels SOOOO GOOD) LOL .I think for the price and the way they are made they are classics..I have been thinking about selling some of my LV bags and b-bags that JUST SIT IN my closet..and use the $$$ for more chanels....I am glad to see I am not alone in this :graucho:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I preordered the Grand Shoppiong tote in brown, it's like an antique brown, it's really cool! They already haev the brown wallets at the boutiques.:love:

Hey Swanky, I saw that bag brown bag at NM yesterday! It is SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!! When are you getting yours???? Please post tons of pics! :smile:

That is so true!! I love Chanel & now only want to spend my money on it. It sucks because the one Chanel store where I live has limited items in stock & I can never get what I want there. :crybaby:

me too i think from now on i will ony buy chanel (hehe just bough the PNY doctor's bag yesterday). it's so true that chanel has the exclusive feel and longativity than other brands. i like LV but with the fakes and the price for a canvas bag.. come on not that justified.

likeafeather77 said:
Hey Swanky, I saw that bag brown bag at NM yesterday! It is SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!! When are you getting yours???? Please post tons of pics! :smile:

:wtf: what!? I'm getting mine from NM as soon as it comes in . . . why are they sitting on a shelf somewhere and no one's called me yet!???:hysteric:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
:wtf: what!? I'm getting mine from NM as soon as it comes in . . . why are they sitting on a shelf somewhere and no one's called me yet!???:hysteric:

If I am thinking of the right bag, then I definitely saw it at NM in White Plains, NY a few days ago. It's the Grand Shopper in brown, right? And the leather is smooth, not caviar???? Then I saw the right bag! Maybe give them a call and see what's going on?