Saturday play date and party ends well for tired Mommy!!

Aug 6, 2008
My Saturdays lately have been spent running children to parties, play dates, hosting sleepovers so by the time Monday rolls around I just want to crawl under the bed after putting the kiddos on the bus. I had a phone call interrupt all my running about and it was "THE" call. My SA told me she had a 28 Kelly in for me in gold with gold hardware. I excused myself from the party to take the call and to let her know I definitely wanted it and was trying to figure out how to get there before they closed. She said they would hold for me until Monday but as you could imagine I couldn't wait so after the party I made my way to the store 6yr old in tow since if I took the time to take her home I wouldn't make it. I have been dying for something smaller than my 35 Birkin since I no longer have to carry diapers with me for my youngest and it gets really heavy after awhile. I opted for a K since it has the shoulder strap option when I need to be hands free. So without further delay... reveal of my presents on my "Hermes play date" I forgot to include 2 belt straps in the pic but those are much less glam than my K and TDF wallet!! I may have to find some other items in that lovely pink!
IMG_1487512596.168084.jpg

WoW!!! I'm so happy for u dear!!! This is truly gorgeous and so are all your goodies!!! U will love carrying this K but I feel bad for your B bc u will likely rarely reach for her since this bag is so convenient and light!

Reactions: PursePassionLV
My LO also found something she wanted but I had to draw the line at the stuffed horse. I explained to her for that amount I could buy her ALL the horses in toys r us. I really can't fault her taste.

Look at that happy face LOL!!!

I bet yours was equally pleased, fantastic, congratulations!

Many congrats my dear! Gold K28 is just perfect!!! I love that size! Love all your goodies and your daughter looks super adorable with the horse! She has great taste [emoji4][emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Your daughter is adorable!! What a haul - your K is beautiful! Well deserved H goodies - being a mom is a 24/7 job so glad you were able to treat yourself. The Maharani colorway is gorgeous by the way!

lovely haul!! such a nice bag, how fortunate you are to find it

and so cute daughter!!
you should be happy she just wants the horse.. wait until she becomes older and she will want the bags instead :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: csetcos