Saturday play date and party ends well for tired Mommy!!

congrats on your kelly and all your beautiful finds!! i totally understand needing to be handsfree with your kiddos as i feel the same way. your daughter looks so cute with the horse! i feel my daughter would also want the horse and i would have to say no...LOL but she does play with my rodeo horse sometimes.

Your daughter is adorable, how could she not want that horse?! I hope my youngest doesn't spot it the next time we are at H :shocked:
Your Kelly is beautiful on you, the perfect size. Congratulations on your haul!

My Saturdays lately have been spent running children to parties, play dates, hosting sleepovers so by the time Monday rolls around I just want to crawl under the bed after putting the kiddos on the bus. I had a phone call interrupt all my running about and it was "THE" call. My SA told me she had a 28 Kelly in for me in gold with gold hardware. I excused myself from the party to take the call and to let her know I definitely wanted it and was trying to figure out how to get there before they closed. She said they would hold for me until Monday but as you could imagine I couldn't wait so after the party I made my way to the store 6yr old in tow since if I took the time to take her home I wouldn't make it. I have been dying for something smaller than my 35 Birkin since I no longer have to carry diapers with me for my youngest and it gets really heavy after awhile. I opted for a K since it has the shoulder strap option when I need to be hands free. So without further delay... reveal of my presents on my "Hermes play date" I forgot to include 2 belt straps in the pic but those are much less glam than my K and TDF wallet!! I may have to find some other items in that lovely pink!
View attachment 3610369
A gorgeous collection of items...to a most deserving person! Being a mom is so tough...I'm so happy these will give you much deserved joy!