Sassy Miss Rosen has arrived :)

^No...I am sorry, everyone else knows the background on this...he knew I wanted one..(we looked at them before) I was debating colors and kept dropping the hint and he made it seem as if that is what I was getting, and I figured if he'd planned on getting it for our anniversary he would have drug me and my cranky son over to get it last night if that was the plan. I didn't get ANYTHING..not that it really matters but I am just a little disappointed, like a child ya know????
oh, I guess I haven't been following this too closely. Yeah, I guess in this circumstance some disappointment is warranted. I would have been disappointed....:crybaby:

i think you have a right to be dissapointed. men can be rather dense sometimes. my poor BF , even after years of us dating, cant figure out gifts for me. he ends up getting me something practical instead of something else i might want and drop really obvious hints at...boys...it's okay, i love him, but boys dont think like we do.

^I know, I know you guys, I am sure I sound like a total brat..I just know he knew exactly what I wanted and he made it seem as if he was getting it for me...that's all...It really isn't THAT huge of a deal..I will eventually find one or move on to something new..but, I just really really really thought he'd gotten it...no biggie...My BRATFEST is over!! :smile: he he

Maybe the evening just wasn't going like he'd planned so he postponed it? Hope you get your bag, honey! Don't feel like a brat - you're just disappointed, that's all. Nothing wrong with that!

So sorry about your disappointment!! Been there - - I feel your pain! I hope it's all because he decided to surprise you..... In the meantime, can we get back to how SMOKIN' HOT you looked with that Rosen???:ps: Woweee!!! It's perfect on you!! And your family looks awesome!! Love it that you guys were hanging at the Venetian. We go to LV a lot, and that's our home away from home! Hope you had a great time and hope DH comes around!! :hugs::heart:

I have to say that you guys are the sweetest!!!!!! here I am being a bratty turd and your listening and being supportive! thanks so much everyone!!!! you guys totally rock!!!!

Just thought i'd let anyonewho is contenplating this bag...the leather is amazingly soft..but not durable...i have a few scratches/wear on the flap already from one night carrying...not bad at purchasing it half price...but for a full priced bag...not so much..it is just a super soft vulnerable leather...FYI!