Sassy Miss Rosen has arrived :)

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm so sorry that your anniversary didn't work out the way you had planned, hon! And maybe DH will surprise you with Cecilia in the next few days :tup: Men are just so dense sometimes!

^I know, I know you guys, I am sure I sound like a total brat..I just know he knew exactly what I wanted and he made it seem as if he was getting it for me...that's all...It really isn't THAT huge of a deal..I will eventually find one or move on to something new..but, I just really really really thought he'd gotten it...no biggie...My BRATFEST is over!! :smile: he he

i'm late... sorry.. but i sympathize with u.. my SO did that the same exact thing to me for my birthday last year n gave me a blank card... so disappointed n thats why i went marched to mj on sunday.. but they're right.. u should move it up ur bag.. n then get urself 2 bags for xmas for being patient and coz u deserve it ;)

^what's with BF's doing that?!?!? that happened to me a few times..i think maybe they just dont know what to get us, like the pressure of screwing up or not getting exactly what we want just makes them not get anything...either that or they just dont think about it..who knows...i just use it as a damn good excuse to be-gift myself :amuse:

^ i have no idea either.. even when u tell them what to get... i duno.. to make sure, i bring him with me, pick it out, bring it to the cashier n then it stays with me until the day lol

^ that's a good idea. but then i always feel weird being so direct and blunt.....but it seems to be more efficient than dropping hints that seem darn obvious to me...:lol: boys will be boys