SAs who deserve our patronage

Vanessa at Scottsdale Fashion Square is my fav!!Also Lynne, Jarret, Andrea and Melanie are all very sweet too!!It is such a great boutique overall in terms of customer service, IMHO! :smile:

It is such a good idea..... let me share mine

Caroline at Fashion Valley, she is very helpful and patient. Normally I would rather purchase from her than anybody else. Alan at ready to wear dept from South Coast Plaza. He is nice and helpful as well.:yes:

June at Rodeo Drive

anyone who can be nice to children when they come in and are being rowdy and offer up stickers to them gets my patronage for sure!!

Hirono at Saks in Beverly Hills

If you are ever in San Antonio, Saks has Kim and Deb who are TO DIE FOR! I love my girls so much. At Neimans, there is our friend Frankie who is a doll!

In Las Vegas, I've only encountered nice SA's at Caesar's and Neiman's at Fashion Show. If at Caesars, ask for Becky, Grace, or Jen. If you go to the Neiman's boutique, ask for Elaine, and she'll hook you up. I love working in the purse business because we all look out for each other.

-Marc

anyone from jersey know any good sa's from short hills or atlantic city? i'm going to be making my first lv boutique purchase soon, and would love if i had a great sa experience! :yes: