SAs who deserve our patronage

CooCoo4Chanel

sans souci
Feb 12, 2007
The Chanel Forum has started one and it's a great way to know who to go to when you've got a wad of cash and are willing to suspend it.

After all, who wants to spend money and the SAs are rude about it?

Will start first:

Jennipher at LV Champs Elysees. She is sweet, wonderful and full of ideas. SHe will honestly yet tactfully tell you if the bag or eyeglasses or shoes you atr trying on simply does not suit you.

:heart:

hmmm. there was a wonderful woman at lv rodeo who helped me twice, and i need to look for recieipts to look for her name *rustling*
um. tera?
i know she helped me out AND check out my bag....but hmmm....

i am a little in love with kevin in houston. i think he's a shipping manager and not an SA (john can correct me) but he is beyond helpful and ridiculously nice.

From my experience most of the LV SAs are very helpful and nice, creative and friendly. From this forum it seems like that's not the case with chanel SAs. I don't really think ths thread is neccessary. I could already name ten Sas I think is worth menitoning, but I then there are those I don' t the name of that would "loose out" by doing so which wouldn't be fair.

@ Riverside: Helena- she's new, but very sweet and eager to please. Nothing short of genuine kindness.

The shoe manager there, I think Deanna, is very nice as well, and VERY knowledgable. She knew the history of many of the pieces, even though I've known about that type of information because of you girls, but I was impresssed. Most SA's in that area won't give you the time of day unless you fit a specific mold.