SA's LV scoop...

I'm glad the mark came off your beauty! I use Apple conditioner on the Damier leather, just as I do on the regular monogram leather. It seems to help out against white marks. I am not sure if its from your wall, for it seems others find white marks to on the damier items, luckily they seem to always come off with baby wipes. I have found that the Apple conditioner seems to help prevent wrinkling of the leather on my Damier pieces. Glad to hear the news on longer handles, that I would like and even the possiblity of softer, less structured bags, but as far as size, I hope they make a pm and mm for most of their new releases because I'm so petite, I never go for the BIG sizes!

If LVs going BIG, then they'll loose me. I'm not very fond of big purses. The largest I have is my white MC speedy, mirage speedy and the St. Jacques. I'm only 5'2" and 100 pounds, I think if I go any bigger than the ones I already have, I'll look ridiculous.

I believe...it's a fashion 'fad'...and one thing is...in Korea and Japan...the fact is 'big bags' is the 'fashion' lol...like the sun glasses!!! back in 2005...the BIG EYE sun glasses wasn't popular! until David Beckham...etc etc etc...and the Eye glasses...Full Frame eyeglasses weren't popular during 2000's...but more in 19**'s...but now they're back!!! the hair...beckham hair...mullet...etc...etc...:sweatdrop:

whew - apple conditioner it is....maybe the white stuff is the coating coming off a lil when the bag bumps something? hmmm...not sure...it's been an interesting few subway rides - i'm trying to figure out how to hold the trevi on my arm/in my lap without making the handles dent the fabric/touching the leather/canvas too much (altho i don't put lotion on in the morning, i'm still in the babying phase - gimmie a month and i'm sure i'll stop noticing so much!

I agree - unstructured bags in pm and mm would be where i would be heading (if anywhere) as well....

Ooooo, Im excited!!!

Hope that its not those enormous bags that I saw in the magazines lately...those are just like luggage!! I guess LV is getting on it too....as long as LV puts their unqiue touch to it....it should be very fab!!!!!