Sarah-girl is the sweetest

How lucky are you to have such a thoughful friend. Way to go Sarah-girl! It is the thoughtful jestures for no reason at all that show how much someone cares! Love the sachet. I may have to check it out on my first trip to the Mothership next friday.

So sweet. Its those kind thoughful small things that really mean so much. You two must both be great women.

Did you meet Sarahgirl on the PF or outside?

You were so great to start the Secret Santa too. Thank you.

Awww, SG is the best!!!!! I LOVE getting surprises in the mail, our Shopmom is often posting me little gifts all the way from SF - it's GREAT when someone thinks of you!! SO sweet!!!!!

I have these in my knickers drawer (too much info?).....on my receipt, they're called "lavendar pillows", and here they are $55.

I have these in my knickers drawer (too much info?).....on my receipt, they're called "lavendar pillows", and here they are $55.

hang on -- according to your secret santa profile you don't NEED a knickers drawer 'cause you go commando!

and since i don't know which time you were fibbing i don't even know whether i should say "liar liar, pants on fire" or "liar liar, if you had pants they'd be on fire."

hang on -- according to your secret santa profile you don't NEED a knickers drawer 'cause you go commando!

and since i don't know which time you were fibbing i don't even know whether i should say "liar liar, pants on fire" or "liar liar, if you had pants they'd be on fire."
my knicker drawer may just have lavender pillows......

you guys just crack me up. My husband wonders what the heck I'm doing in here laughing out loud. Love the sachet and Maybe I can add that to my order I have coming if they haven't already sent it out.