Sarah compact vs Celemence wallet

Sarah compact or Clemence?

• Sarah compact

• Clemence

• Other, what?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought the Clemence DE wallet last month & I like it a lot. I don't like my cash folded & I prefer a zip wallet. I don't like bags with compartments so I usually carry hobos, my speedies, Neverfull, Le Pliage....so I like the confidence of throwing my wallet in my bag and nothing falls out or comes unsnapped. I have a large Gucci zip around wallet and I wanted a similar wallet but more compact and the Clemence worked. It holds a lot for its size.

I really like that fact that you can throw clemence in the bag without having to worry :smile: do you find it difficult to get to your cards with clemence?

I really like that fact that you can throw clemence in the bag without having to worry :smile: do you find it difficult to get to your cards with clemence?

Yes, at first. I was irritated that I had to work to get my cards out. I think the slots have loosened (but they don't look stretched) and I've learned how to get the cards out easier. I've started to like it more and more. I'm not in love yet but I do like it a lot. I'm getting used to it. I wish my Gucci wallet was more compact and that would be perfect. (My first love is LV, though). Overall, for me it was a better choice than a snap wallet.

I just bought the new version Zippy Compact Wallet in DE! I love the size of it and it hold a lot!! The price point was perfect too!!!

I have considered getting the zippy compact as well, love the looks of it and it seems very functional. Just that my other wallet is zcp, and I'm not sure if it seems too similar to that in style.. I'll have to see it as well when I go to the store tomorrow to try all these out!

I want to thank everyone who helped me make this decision. I first went in and ordered a Sarah compact wallet, cos the one they had, had scratches on the button. Somehow, at home I still felt weird about my decision, maybe the bulkiness of the wallet was bothering me. So I went back in yesterday and got the Clemence wallet with Rose ballerine interior. The SA was lovely and basically told me to get this wallet, cos it was awesome :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4484.JPG
    IMG_4484.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
I want to thank everyone who helped me make this decision. I first went in and ordered a Sarah compact wallet, cos the one they had, had scratches on the button. Somehow, at home I still felt weird about my decision, maybe the bulkiness of the wallet was bothering me. So I went back in yesterday and got the Clemence wallet with Rose ballerine interior. The SA was lovely and basically told me to get this wallet, cos it was awesome :biggrin:

You made the right choice! Congrats!