Sapin photos!!!!

baby bag

Sep 17, 2006
Hello girls!!!I am interesting in the colour Sapin...I was going to buy a black City from LVR but they are sold out...:sad: :sad: Now I am very confused about what colour to buy. The colour Sapin looks great to me. What´s your opinion???:confused1: :yes: :confused1: :yes:

I use my Sapin Day as another black. It is really a very nice neutral and the plus side is the leather on any of the Sapin styles seems to be fantastic. It's a very pretty color but if you have your heart set on black, have you checked with BalNY or an SA at a NM to locate a nice one for you?

I use my Sapin Day as another black. It is really a very nice neutral and the plus side is the leather on any of the Sapin styles seems to be fantastic. It's a very pretty color but if you have your heart set on black, have you checked with BalNY or an SA at a NM to locate a nice one for you?
Do you have a photo of your Sapin??Is it dark, dark green nearly black??

I have a sapin purse and it really goes with everything! The leather is just amazing and I love her to bits because this colour is so versatile and not as common as black. But if you set your heart on a black you might try Bal Paris.

I have a SAPIN work - I love it! The color is dark green, but it can look black in low light - which is ok with me! Awhile back, I started a thread -{{::SAPIN ROCKS::}} - I posted some pics there the day I opened the box! The leather is one of the best of the season too, very soft and yummy!