Sapin photos!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello girls!!!I am interesting in the colour Sapin...I was going to buy a black City from LVR but they are sold out...:sad: :sad: Now I am very confused about what colour to buy. The colour Sapin looks great to me. What´s your opinion???:confused1: :yes: :confused1: :yes:

2. I use my Sapin Day as another black. It is really a very nice neutral and the plus side is the leather on any of the Sapin styles seems to be fantastic. It's a very pretty color but if you have your heart set on black, have you checked with BalNY or an SA at a NM to locate a nice one for you?

3. Aren't there a couple Black City's on eBay also?

4. Do you have a photo of your Sapin??Is it dark, dark green nearly black??

5. Isnt there a Sapin Day on eBay now?

6. Here is a pic of it next to my Rouge VIF Day outside. It is definitely a pretty forest green in direct sun but inside and especially evenings, it can pass as a black.

Bal Sapin Day.jpg

7. It´s very nice and I like the day style:yes: :yes:

8. I think sapin is gorgeous! One of my favorites. I tend toward the darker colors generally.

9. The Sapin is actually very netural to wear. That's one of the colors I suggest to my clients when they want something fun but still wearable.

10. I have a sapin purse and it really goes with everything! The leather is just amazing and I love her to bits because this colour is so versatile and not as common as black. But if you set your heart on a black you might try Bal Paris.

11. I have a SAPIN work - I love it! The color is dark green, but it can look black in low light - which is ok with me! Awhile back, I started a thread -{{::SAPIN ROCKS::}} - I posted some pics there the day I opened the box! The leather is one of the best of the season too, very soft and yummy!

12. So here as promised my sapin purse.:smile:

balpurse001.jpg
  13. :yes:
    Very nice:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice