Sap Green Large Multipocket!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I actually impulse-ordered this during the MJ Store 20% off (it was the reason I froze my credit cards, too, hehe). I even tried cancelling the order because I had buyers remorse, but it was too late...and meant to be!

FedEx tried delivering it a few times last week but due to Thanksgiving, I wasn't home and had to pick it up today. It was worth the wait!!!

This bag is BEAUTIFUL. The picture does not do the color justice at all...it's much deeper and gorgeous! There is navy blue stitching and totally luxurious navy blue suede interior. :drool:

Okay - so here she is!

Attachments

• SapGreen1.JPG
    SapGreen1.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 138
  • sapgreen2.JPG
    sapgreen2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sapgreen3.JPG
    sapgreen3.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 119
  • sapgreen4.JPG
    sapgreen4.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 147
Wow, Dawn! Great color!
I'm jealous that you got a hat box with your bag and I didn't:weird: do they usually send one out with every order?

Well...regardless...your bag is killer! Congratulations!:yahoo:

Wow, Dawn! Great color!
I'm jealous that you got a hat box with your bag and I didn't:weird: do they usually send one out with every order?

Well...regardless...your bag is killer! Congratulations!:yahoo:

Aww, Marclover - I had to ask for one. I think that since she couldn't cancel my order, Stella may have felt bad for me and said she would find one for me. Helena may know if they usually do it or not?

Aww, Marclover - I had to ask for one. I think that since she couldn't cancel my order, Stella may have felt bad for me and said she would find one for me. Helena may know if they usually do it or not?

Thanks dawn, but it's no big deal! I was just wondering because they're so cute. Congrats again on your large MP! Fabulous color!