Sandra Bullock!

These 2 actually seem like a better fit than he and Scarlett IMO. Age span was too much for them and their personalities.

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthyli...ock-ryan-reynolds-are-so-good-together-201171
1294422135_reynolds-bullock-290.jpg

Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have already seen each other naked -- filming a hilarious scene for their blockbuster 2009 comedy The Proposal.

"I don't know how it would have been with anybody else," Bullock, 46, has said of shooting in the buff with her sexy pal.

Indeed, as Bullock and Reynolds, 34, grow closer in the wake of their shocking marital splits -- she was "glowing" during a flirty New Year's Eve weekend with him in Austin, Tex. -- it's a culmination of a long, close friendship.

How did Sandy meet Ryan, anyway? Way back in 2000, when Reynolds, then a star of ABC sitcom Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place, was introduced to Bullock through a producing partner. The low-key, funny duo struck up a platonic friendship.

The bond endured even as Bullock dated Ryan Gosling and he romanced fiancee Alanis Morissette; after Bullock wed Jesse James and Reynolds tied the knot with Scarlett Johansson, the foursome even went on vacations together.

"They're so good together," a Proposal set insider tells Us. "They have fantastic chemistry and they're great people."

These 2 actually seem like a better fit than he and Scarlett IMO. Age span was too much for them and their personalities.

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthyli...ock-ryan-reynolds-are-so-good-together-201171
usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/38023-why-sandra-bullock-ryan-reynolds-are-so-good-together/1294422135_reynolds-bullock-290.jpg
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have already seen each other naked -- filming a hilarious scene for their blockbuster 2009 comedy The Proposal.

"I don't know how it would have been with anybody else," Bullock, 46, has said of shooting in the buff with her sexy pal.

Indeed, as Bullock and Reynolds, 34, grow closer in the wake of their shocking marital splits -- she was "glowing" during a flirty New Year's Eve weekend with him in Austin, Tex. -- it's a culmination of a long, close friendship.

How did Sandy meet Ryan, anyway? Way back in 2000, when Reynolds, then a star of ABC sitcom Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place, was introduced to Bullock through a producing partner. The low-key, funny duo struck up a platonic friendship.

The bond endured even as Bullock dated Ryan Gosling and he romanced fiancee Alanis Morissette; after Bullock wed Jesse James and Reynolds tied the knot with Scarlett Johansson, the foursome even went on vacations together.

"They're so good together," a Proposal set insider tells Us. "They have fantastic chemistry and they're great people."

Aaaaw :smile: they would make such a cute couple! Just saw "The Proposal" today ond dvd and loved it.

I always thought She and Keanu had amazing chemistry on-screen and off screen. I don't think the story is true. I'm sure they've been friends of a long time and I don't see her with her new baby just getting involved with someone again so soon.