Sandra Bullock!

1. A judge has extended a stay-away order against a man name Thomas James Weldon, 37, whom Bullock accuses of stalking her across several states and relentlessly sending her faxes and e-mails. James Weldon has been under court order to stay at least 200 feet from the 41-year-old actress since 2003. Superior Court Judge Marion Johnson extended the order, due to expire June 5, until June 2009. Bullock definitly feel a little bit safer now!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ==============================================================================================

Source: Absolutely.net

2. She's 41??? Wow she is looking good ..

I love her, I am glad that guy got lock up..
    I am looking forward to watch her new movie the lake house, it should be so romatic..I am a sucker ! My DH can't stand any of her movie except Crash

3. i think she's beautiful and always very classy....
    she must be a very intelligent person...plus, i think she's a talented actress!:biggrin::lol:
    ...and i like her style!:biggrin:

4. LOVE her, she's a hoot!

5. I lover her! She and Jesse live in Sunset Beach and I have seen her at the Wild Oats store in Long Beach a couple of times.

6. I agree, I've always thought she has class and beauty.

7. I love her, she seems Real..

8. I agree! I fell in love with her after seeing her in "Lucky Chances" and "Love Potion #9"!!!:lol:

9. So cute and so down to earth! She one of my favorite people!

10. Very smart and funny lady and she appears to be so down to earth.

11. She's a great actress, intelligent, funny, & very pretty. Her & her husband always look so cute together.

12. I think she is gorgeous and she seems like a very smart, genuine person.

13. I just read the Vanity Fair article on her today. She seems like a normal person with a good head on her shoulders. It's a good article for any fans out there.

14. I LOVE her she is an amazing actress! I always laugh my head off when I watch her movies.:biggrin::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice