San Francisco Hermes Store

teddysg

Mar 3, 2021
Hi y’all! Has anyone purchased Rodeo charms from SF store? I have never seen it in the store and I don’t know if it is another “wish list item” that I need to get offered. Any insights?

hphile

Sep 28, 2019
Hi y’all! Has anyone purchased Rodeo charms from SF store? I have never seen it in the store and I don’t know if it is another “wish list item” that I need to get offered. Any insights?
I've purchased rodeo's in the SF store. I ask my SA if there are any when I'm at my appointment. It's probably hard to get a specific color so if you want a specific color you should tell your SA to look out for you. If it's a special color (for example a lot of people like solid rodeo's like the all black rodeo) the SA might "surprise" you during your appointment if there happens to be one!

Reactions: teddysg

teddysg

Mar 3, 2021
I've purchased rodeo's in the SF store. I ask my SA if there are any when I'm at my appointment. It's probably hard to get a specific color so if you want a specific color you should tell your SA to look out for you. If it's a special color (for example a lot of people like solid rodeo's like the all black rodeo) the SA might "surprise" you during your appointment if there happens to be one!
thank you!

xspark

Jan 18, 2022
Hi! I'm super new to Hermes and I've made an appointment to go to the SF store for the first time in a few days. I have been eyeing the picotin 18 in etoupe for a super long time. I was wondering if it'll be difficult to get?

Grrrace

Jun 5, 2020
Hi! I'm super new to Hermes and I've made an appointment to go to the SF store for the first time in a few days. I have been eyeing the picotin 18 in etoupe for a super long time. I was wondering if it'll be difficult to get?
I was shown one on my first appt several yrs ago when I showed interest, but I’m not sure if Covid and bag production is effecting how easily they will show you one. Good luck!

Reactions: xspark

hphile

Sep 28, 2019
P18 used to be relatively easy to get at the SF H store a couple of years ago (like 2019). I walked in to an appt with my SA when I bought mine and I had multiple colors to choose from. They were also displayed. But nowadays, you may have to wait a couple of months until there is a shipment so you need to tell your SA you're interested and for them to let you know! I saw picotins in larger sizes still displayed relatively frequently though in my last few visits

Reactions: xspark

xspark

Jan 18, 2022
P18 used to be relatively easy to get at the SF H store a couple of years ago (like 2019). I walked in to an appt with my SA when I bought mine and I had multiple colors to choose from. They were also displayed. But nowadays, you may have to wait a couple of months until there is a shipment so you need to tell your SA you're interested and for them to let you know! I saw picotins in larger sizes still displayed relatively frequently though in my last few visits
Thank you for the info! I got to see a P18, but it wasn't in the color I want. My SA did say that it is rather difficult to get a P18 now compared to before, but there should be more coming in as shipments are expected to be better this year!

CocoLover27

Nov 27, 2016
Hi! I’m going to see my SA tomorrow at SF
Hermes store and I’m wondering if it’s ok to bring some cupcakes and chocolates to share with other SA.
I did it 3 years ago and not sure if it’s allowed now.
Thanks !

ada4yooh

Mar 22, 2021
Hi! I’m going to see my SA tomorrow at SF
Hermes store and I’m wondering if it’s ok to bring some cupcakes and chocolates to share with other SA.
I did it 3 years ago and not sure if it’s allowed now.
Thanks !
It’s fine as long as it is shareable for all the SAs

Reactions: CocoLover27