San Francisco Bay Area Purse Group

Pnay71 said:
As soon as we can have a date and a rough estimate on how many people are going, it will be easier to find a place to go.

Pursemama, what's the name of that Vietnamese place you are talking about? I was thinking about Maggiano's is we have a much bigger group than we had the last time (more than 20). They have banquet rooms that we can use. Sino would have been good too except that they only have dim sum during lunch hour. How about Straits?

Pnay71, I am soo bad with names, I think it's called Than..something :lol:sorry, it's next to Citi flowers and I believe it's right across from Maggiano's! BTW, that place is good too! Yeaaa!, Pursegalsf!!...soo happy you and Pnay71 can organize this!:love: I should get down to SJ before August and grab a card from the Viet. Restaurant. But, whatever you guys decide is fine with me!
I just read the rest of the thread......2nd week of August, I'm there!

^^Oh I know which restaurant you're talking about! It's right where you turn into Santana Row (Olin Dr) from Winchester. I'll go sometime the next few days.

We really need a headcount!!

Pnay71 said:
^^Oh I know which restaurant you're talking about! It's right where you turn into Santana Row (Olin Dr) from Winchester. I'll go sometime the next few days.

We really need a headcount!!

HI! We need a place so we can get a headcount. Let me know so I can send out the evites. Thanks girl! :biggrin:

So far, these are the members who are going to the meeting the 2nd weekend of August:

1) Pnay71
2) Leah Loves LV
3) Mellyjr
4) Pursemama
5) KylieReese
6) Pursegalsf
7) Crochetbella
8) Cate22
9) Mrsjimmyh
10) Honu
11) Susanlau11

Please add your name on the list if you would like an evite girls, thank you! It's going to be fun, fun, fun!! :yahoo:

pursemama said:
So far, these are the members who are going to the meeting the 2nd weekend of August:

1) Pnay71
2) Leah Loves LV
3) Mellyjr
4) Pursemama
5) KylieReese
6) Pursegalsf
7) Crochetbella
8) Cate22
9) Mrsjimmyh
10) Honu
11) Susanlau11

Please add your name on the list if you would like an evite girls, thank you! It's going to be fun, fun, fun!! :yahoo:

12) Sparkle67

Keykey36...The Southern Calis are definitely more than welcome to join us!! :heart:

susanlau11 said:
pursemama- the vietnamese restaurant I think you're talking about is called Khanh's. It is pretty good too.

Yess!...that's the one! Thank you susanlau11....it looks like everyone is leaning towards Maggiano's though. Maybe we should do a poll?:hrmm:
Italian or Vietnamese?....personally I love both! :kiss: