San Francisco / Bay Area H Meet up!

Please follow our rules:

Long standing and reg H posting members only please

Reactions: catin
Hi everyone,

It’s been a few years since we’ve had an official Bay Area meetup! I’d like to organize it for our community with potential regular quarterly meetups for anyone interested in joining. For the mods, I qualified to host in 2018 but not sure about now. I attended the last meetup in SF in 2018.

Details

Date and time: Saturday June 24, 11:30am-3:30pm.

The day will include brunch, group pictures and shopping at the SF Hermès location. Brunch costs will depend on location and number of attendees. Expected range is $100-$120/pp to be confirmed in the private chat once the reservation is set.

If you’re interested, please reply to this thread by Sun May 28 12pm PST. Please only reply if you know that you can attend on June 24. That means no maybe replies or “sounds like fun but I can’t make it on that date” replies so that I can better keep track of confirmed attendees for the reservation. Thanks for your understanding!

Please ensure that you meet these requirements (I will also double check):

* Have a minimum of 500 posts
* Have been a contributing member for a minimum of 6 months.

On Sunday May 28, I’ll post the final attendee list and kickoff a group PM. Any replies made after 5/28 12pm PST will be put into a waitlist which I’ll post in this thread.

Excited to kick things off!
Black Friday Film GIF by Paramount Movies

Attendees
1. catin
I just saw this today. I cannot attend but am interested in future get together.

Reactions: cap4life