San Francisco / Bay Area H Meet up!

Please follow our rules:

Long standing and reg H posting members only please

Reactions: catin

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
Hey fellow tPFers! Wanted to see if there's any interest in having an H meet up sometime in March (I know it's really early in advance but I thought I'd get some momentum on it).

Hope to hear some fellow H-lovers chime in, :biggrin:! Would love to go to lunch with you all and perhaps shop around in downtown San Francisco?

Hey fellow tPFers! Wanted to see if there's any interest in having an H meet up sometime in March (I know it's really early in advance but I thought I'd get some momentum on it).

Hope to hear some fellow H-lovers chime in, :biggrin:! Would love to go to lunch with you all and perhaps shop around in downtown San Francisco?

YES! Let's have lunch at the Rotunda....Thanks Panda_USC. This is perfect timing before the Las Vegas meet!

Panda- In case you missed my post about the National Meet, I'm arranging a meet on 4/25 in Vegas. A few of the Bay areas members are coming so I hope that you can make it. It will be good crowd. I'm planning the agenda of our activities so let me know if you want to join us. Email me at [email protected]. Hope to see you there.

chkpfbeliever! Thanks for the heads up! I won't be able to come to the Vegas meetup but it sounds likes some Bay Area ladies would love to meet up before then anyways, :biggrin:!

Alright ladies! So I was able to make a reservation for Sunday, March 29, 1pm for the Neiman Marcus Rotunda (in San Francisco). Party of 6! It'll be perfect to have tea time and then go shopping downtown, w:huh:ot! Please let me know if you are interested in the tea time, shopping or both as there are limited spots for the Rotunda. Thanks!

Roll Call:

-sparklelisab
-prettychic
-Panda_USC

3 more slots left for the tea time!

Alright ladies! So I was able to make a reservation for Sunday, March 29, 1pm for the Neiman Marcus Rotunda (in San Francisco). Party of 6! It'll be perfect to have tea time and then go shopping downtown, w:huh:ot! Please let me know if you are interested in the tea time, shopping or both as there are limited spots for the Rotunda. Thanks!

Roll Call:

-sparklelisab
-prettychic
-Panda_USC

Thanks for being our fearless leader again Panda_USC !

Roll Call:

-sparklelisab
-prettychic
-Panda_USC

you may want to amend your post to not include where you will be meeting up....

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the posts and all of the interest! It looks as though the lunch portion of the event is full. If you would like to meet up afterwards, please PM me! Thanks!

Panda, Hermes is not open Sunday. Is this just a long visit lunch?

I was going to mention that too^ :tup: but as I am not attending this meet-up I wasn't sure if the plans involved going to H. I would love to come to a meet-up at some point though! :smile:

It would be great of one of the mods could take down (edit?) the detailed info above just to keep it private. :flowers:

Thanks for starting this thread, Panda!

sparklelisab, it'll be lunch and shopping downtown (but minus H)! I am sure we're all going to have an amazing time catching up, and we'll definitely be able to check out H another day, arf!

rainneday, absolutely! Would love to have you join another time! Let's keep this thread alive for future Bay Area meet ups!

Mods! Can you edit my thread post that includes date and time for the meeting? I was too late on editing that out, :sad:.