San Francisco / Bay Area H Meet up!

Please follow our rules:

Long standing and reg H posting members only please

Reactions: catin
Alright folx! It sounds like a meetup is in order, slated for mid-May? Things are opening back up in SF and there's a lot of food and shopping options! I am more than happy to co-organize with someone, and for health and safety reasons, we may need to keep it small(ish) for now. Anyone want to co-organize with me? :biggrin: Folx that are interested in an SF meetup mid-May and meet tPF meetup minimum requirements, please PM me! Thanks!

Alright folx! It sounds like a meetup is in order, slated for mid-May? Things are opening back up in SF and there's a lot of food and shopping options! I am more than happy to co-organize with someone, and for health and safety reasons, we may need to keep it small(ish) for now. Anyone want to co-organize with me? :biggrin: Folx that are interested in an SF meetup mid-May and meet tPF meetup minimum requirements, please PM me! Thanks!

Would love to join but can we do towards the end of May? I want to be fully vaxxed before meeting up but won't be until end of May. If not, no worries, I'll wait for the next one! :smile: