samples for everyday minerals?

I think I'm taking over this thread....

Anyway, I sent a thank you note to them for the free samples and to tell them that I was so sold, I was ordering a kit for myself the very same day. They sent me a letter back thanking me and they also said to send them my invoice number and they'll send me a free gift! They are SO nice there. I totally wasn't expecting that, I just wanted to thank them! Great company.

Anyway, I sent a thank you note to them for the free samples and to tell them that I was so sold, I was ordering a kit for myself the very same day. They sent me a letter back thanking me and they also said to send them my invoice number and they'll send me a free gift! They are SO nice there. I totally wasn't expecting that, I just wanted to thank them! Great company.

they really are! :tup: i got a free gift as well, and i was expecting a sample but it was a full-sized product which i've been using every day :yes:

they really are! :tup: i got a free gift as well, and i was expecting a sample but it was a full-sized product which i've been using every day :yes:

I just got an e-mail saying that my order shipped out already (did I mention that's another amazing thing about the company--I ordered at 11:30 last night and it shipped out early this morning..amazing!!) But a wonderful customer service rep sent me an e-mail asking if I would still like to try one of their products. I told her I'd like to try the Swimming Pool blush. I'm SO torn between colors. I ordered the Everyday Kit so I got the Fresh Air, Morning Cup and Soft Touch (I'm very fair skinned), now I'll have the Swimming Pool as well.

A question for you ladies though. When I ordered my sample kit, the Sandy Fair option was so light on the computer that I didn't see it. So when I ordered my Everyday Kit, I ordered the Fair AND Sandy Fair. I have a lot of trouble with orange lines because even the lightest foundation is too dark for me. Do you think I'd be better off just sticking with one color or should I mix the two? I know you can't get an exchange if the product is open so I'm not sure what I should do. When you girls order the foundations, do you order them all the same color or do sort of a mixture?

I got my samples yesterday and I think Neurtral Fair fits me well. I LOVe them and ordered their 34 dollar kit yesterday! I use BE but these guys are so much cheaper and they ship so fast!

I e-mailed them to say how much I loved the sample kit and also to ask about additional shade options for my skin tone - but they didn't give me the same free gift! :sweatdrop: They did, however, say to use their discount code when I place my order. :tup:I can't find their discount code anywhere though... I'd rather the free gift! I really love their makeup though, I've been wearing it everyday and it makes my skin look really good.

I e-mailed them to say how much I loved the sample kit and also to ask about additional shade options for my skin tone - but they didn't give me the same free gift! :sweatdrop: They did, however, say to use their discount code when I place my order. :tup:I can't find their discount code anywhere though... I'd rather the free gift! I really love their makeup though, I've been wearing it everyday and it makes my skin look really good.

I'm not sure if this would make a difference, but I told them I was going to order a kit. I did so later that night and afterwards got an e-mail from them saying to give them my invoice number so that they could include a free gift of my choice. My package had already shipped out at that point so I got it a few days later--full size, and it's seriously the best blush out of the bunch. For free, too!

The summer code is ymdfvw, and if you order over 30 dollars you get a free baby kabuki brush and cherry fiz mini blusher. The code is good for 5% off the total order.

I'm not sure if this would make a difference, but I told them I was going to order a kit. I did so later that night and afterwards got an e-mail from them saying to give them my invoice number so that they could include a free gift of my choice. My package had already shipped out at that point so I got it a few days later--full size, and it's seriously the best blush out of the bunch. For free, too!

The summer code is ymdfvw, and if you order over 30 dollars you get a free baby kabuki brush and cherry fiz mini blusher. The code is good for 5% off the total order.

i didn't mention placing a future order when i received my free gift offer-they just said that i should contact them with whatever i wanted from their site and that they would ship it to me. but glad that you're loving your order! :tup:

I just received the sample kit and the $35 Everyday Kit today, haven't tried it yet tho. But looking at the colors from the unopened pots, I'm thinking I might have gotten the wrong colors for myself. sigh...

But on the bright side, EM included 2 eye-shadows as free gifts! Wonderful service!!

I ordered the free sample as well but is it just me or is it really messy to use? The containers are so small and unlike Bare Minerals, I don't see where it would come out on top. Every time I open it, it gets all over the counter and sink. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry for the stupid question :s

I ordered the free sample as well but is it just me or is it really messy to use? The containers are so small and unlike Bare Minerals, I don't see where it would come out on top. Every time I open it, it gets all over the counter and sink. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry for the stupid question :s

The newer sample kits now have sifters in them so you don't have to worry as much about making a mess. On jars without sifters though, you just have to open very slowly and carefully. What I usually do is unscrew the lid and remove it as slowly as I can. Usually there will be product that spills over the sides so to save as much as I can, I'll get one of my makeup brushes and slide it around the edges to get the product back into the container.

If you ever order an actual kit, they all have sifters on them. I really prefer Everyday Minerals over Bare Minerals...more color choices and far more affordable! I'm sure you'll love it once you get past the mess!! Enjoy!

Thanks for the infor about the "free gift". As far as colors go, for the girls that are having trouble figuring out what shades look best on them: go to Makeup Alley (dot com) and register. Once you register you can search for reviews of various products by brand, and the reviewers often have either a picture of themsleves posted in thier profile that you can use to compare your own skin color, hair color, eye color, etc.... That really helped me narrow down what shades to order. I never wore makeup before and by doing this I was able to choose the correct shades for me. Also, you can email the Everyday Minerals people and ask for help choosing shades - they're really quick in responding and quite helpful.

Hope that helps!