Samorga Organizer

Hi missconvy,
Which lip trio did you get? Small or large? Do you think its worth?im considering buying one as its on sale.
By any chance can you give me the measurements? Its lovely and enjoy your purchase!
Got my order today! Old model Pochette accessoires in apricot and lipstick trio in plum. Super pleased. The apricot comes off a little more coral in real life. I like it with the monogram. I was hoping a card would fit in the lipstick trio but no luck. But I do really like it in the Pochette and mini Pochette as a little tiny organizer. I feel like this makes my Pochette accessoires feel like a bag. My iPhone 6s does fit in the pocket on the side. Oh and my Chanel Yen still fits with the organizer in. I don’t feel like much real estate is lost due to organizer.

Hi missconvy,
Which lip trio did you get? Small or large? Do you think its worth?im considering buying one as its on sale.
By any chance can you give me the measurements? Its lovely and enjoy your purchase!
I got this one in plum. https://samorga.com/?product=lipstick-trio-black-copy
I ordered it with an organizer so it only cost like $5 something. I think it was worth it. I didn't see it on sale tho??
Do you want measurements of outside?

Hi missconvy,
Here you go

Attachments

• 76A516E2-8664-4413-B7D9-8AD6F1490409.jpeg
    76A516E2-8664-4413-B7D9-8AD6F1490409.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 308
  • 2AB6726B-0D45-445C-8BAB-3494438915D5.jpeg
    2AB6726B-0D45-445C-8BAB-3494438915D5.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 311
I am looking into ordering Samorga purse organizers for my Chanel 19 bags, both small, 20P dark blue and 20S black.
Wondering which colors I should pick. Dark blue bag has blue liner and black has red ( not dark red ) liner.
If anyone has ordered and is willing to share, I'd appreciate it.

Looking for recommendations on a samorga organizer for my new Chanel Deauville in the large size. I'm trying to decide between the 2mm and the 4mm organizers. I've never purchased a samorga organizer before so I'm not sure about weight or rigidness. Is the 4mm heavy or does it leave an imprint on the bag thats visible from the exterior? Is the 2mm too thin to help keep the structure of the bag for an extended time? Appreciate any help deciding. Thanks in advance!

I received my very first Samorga order today and I get the hype now. I've ordered other organizers before and they just don't fit the way the Samoga ones do...
I got an organizer for my Papillon 26, one of the oldest bags in my collection and a black hole (things slide around very easily)
Also got organizers for my Nano Speedy, Nano Noe, and the Vanity PM which I don't even have in my possession yet LOL.
Also got an organizer for my Chanel GST - I love this bag but the big compartments are just too empty. This organizer really helps with making the bag seem less of a black hole!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
I received my very first Samorga order today and I get the hype now. I've ordered other organizers before and they just don't fit the way the Samoga ones do...
I got an organizer for my Papillon 26, one of the oldest bags in my collection and a black hole (things slide around very easily)
Also got organizers for my Nano Speedy, Nano Noe, and the Vanity PM which I don't even have in my possession yet LOL.
Also got an organizer for my Chanel GST - I love this bag but the big compartments are just too empty. This organizer really helps with making the bag seem less of a black hole!
I find them addicting. :angel:

So, I use organizers in all of my bags. I’ve never purchased from Samorga, but they seem to be the only one I can find that does a lavender/purple organizer that will match the new Escale Pastel Neverfull. The organizers I use on my other Neverfulls are from Amazon, and I LOVE the design of them, including that they have a strap with a clip on the end that I attach my 6 key holder to. Anyway, it looks like they have different options and I don’t see one exactly like my others so wondering which are your favorites for the Neverfull? I’m such a creature of habit that it makes me overwhelmed in a sense to try and get one that won’t be exactly like my other ones so that I can reach in blindly and know what I’m grabbing. But, I’ll get used to it! Also, in anyone’s opinion, can you tell which of the purples looks like it would best-match the interior of the pastel Escale bag? Thank you so much- I’ve been deprived of adult interaction so that’s the reason for my rambling.

Reactions: Jules626
So, I use organizers in all of my bags. I’ve never purchased from Samorga, but they seem to be the only one I can find that does a lavender/purple organizer that will match the new Escale Pastel Neverfull. The organizers I use on my other Neverfulls are from Amazon, and I LOVE the design of them, including that they have a strap with a clip on the end that I attach my 6 key holder to. Anyway, it looks like they have different options and I don’t see one exactly like my others so wondering which are your favorites for the Neverfull? I’m such a creature of habit that it makes me overwhelmed in a sense to try and get one that won’t be exactly like my other ones so that I can reach in blindly and know what I’m grabbing. But, I’ll get used to it! Also, in anyone’s opinion, can you tell which of the purples looks like it would best-match the interior of the pastel Escale bag? Thank you so much- I’ve been deprived of adult interaction so that’s the reason for my rambling.
I use the LV-S30-2 in my neverfull mm and I love it. It’s for the speedy 30 so there’s a little room but I like it. I added an iPad pocket for my sunglasses. If you search key on their website you can add the key ring thing that you’re talking about. You can also customize with pockets. I did just see this on Samorga’s instagram. Looks like the light lavender.

Attachments

• 4F4BCE80-C1A9-467B-B863-EBF93E9A5D3A.jpeg
    4F4BCE80-C1A9-467B-B863-EBF93E9A5D3A.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 180D3495-F889-40FE-BCFA-D1B8F6B144C6.jpeg
    180D3495-F889-40FE-BCFA-D1B8F6B144C6.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 57B4C18D-7D71-48F5-8C50-00B761F99888.jpeg
    57B4C18D-7D71-48F5-8C50-00B761F99888.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited: