Samorga Organizer

I ordered a custom organizer for an epi Neverfull. While this is not my first Samorga, it is my first custom order. It was apparently delivered yesterday. Well it rained yesterday and all through the night so imagine my reaction when saw the box outside this morning.:annoyed:
Well happy to report that all is well and very happy.:smile:

Reactions: Addicted to bags
I am looking at one for my Speedy 35 so the bag doesn't become a bottomless pit and to give it some structure. However, I like a little sag and don't want it to become too boxy. Anyone have this organizer? If so do you recommend it? Thanks!
I have one I just purchased. It finally came in today. I also have a base shaper that I got from princesscutbags off Etsy. I don't like the sag and I hate for my bag to sink in or be an unorganized pit. So here's how my organizer looks (I got the one with a pocket for an iPad in case I want to take mine out). It's in the shade baby blue. IMG_0104.JPG

I have one I just purchased. It finally came in today. I also have a base shaper that I got from princesscutbags off Etsy. I don't like the sag and I hate for my bag to sink in or be an unorganized pit. So here's how my organizer looks (I got the one with a pocket for an iPad in case I want to take mine out). It's in the shade baby blue. View attachment 3621515
I have the same one in two sizes of my speedys. I love them!

I am looking at one for my Speedy 35 so the bag doesn't become a bottomless pit and to give it some structure. However, I like a little sag and don't want it to become too boxy. Anyone have this organizer? If so do you recommend it? Thanks!
hi I have this organiser and I find it's amazing everything is organised no bottomless pit anymore. Going to buy another one for my Melia bag hope this helps.

I'm looking to purchase a samorga organizer for my monogram speedy 25... Does anyone know which color would match the interior the best? Anyone have this for their monogram speedy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also do you suggest the double lined or just single? Thanks everyone :smile:
Go Single lined i found mine added a little bit of weight and I find it doesn't sag.

I'm looking to purchase a samorga organizer for my monogram speedy 25... Does anyone know which color would match the interior the best? Anyone have this for their monogram speedy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also do you suggest the double lined or just single? Thanks everyone :smile:
Go Single lined i found mine added a little bit of weight and I find it doesn't sag.

Hi. I was going to pm u Lee's email address but I see someone else did. I can't comment on how it will hold up in a speedy empreinte. Maybe someone who uses it with that purse can chime in. Right now I think single layer is perfect for my speedy B 25- I dont even stuff it anymore when I store it.
Could you pls pm me Lee's email address. TIA!