Samorga Organizer

I am planning on purchasing a NF GM. What is the best samorga size so that I can carry it cinched and it wont look "boxy"? I am making myself crazy trying to figure this out. Thank you
I have the GM and ordered this: LV-NF- GM 6 (W15 X H7.9 X D7) / LV-Neverfull- GM
I use the bag (and insert) when I travel and carry a water bottle, sunglass case, glass case, iPad mini, and assorted small cosmetic bags. I am able to cinch it, but it is a bit boxy.

I am planning on purchasing a NF GM. What is the best samorga size so that I can carry it cinched and it wont look "boxy"? I am making myself crazy trying to figure this out. Thank you
I'm not sure. I'm not bothered by the boxy-ness in my GM. You could always try the MM size or a custom ordered piece that is little smaller. Hope you find what you're looking for.

I have a NF MM and I'm actually use a speedy 30 samorga organizer in it.
I am looking at one for my Speedy 35 so the bag doesn't become a bottomless pit and to give it some structure. However, I like a little sag and don't want it to become too boxy. Anyone have this organizer? If so do you recommend it? Thanks!
i have one for my speedy 25 and one for my NF MM and I highly recommend them. They're worth every dollar.... I ordered my third one for my speedy 30 Tahiti. the shipping takes forever though...

Reactions: missconvy
I have one I just purchased. It finally came in today. I also have a base shaper that I got from princesscutbags off Etsy. I don't like the sag and I hate for my bag to sink in or be an unorganized pit. So here's how my organizer looks (I got the one with a pocket for an iPad in case I want to take mine out). It's in the shade baby blue. View attachment 3621515

Do you use both the samorga and base shaper? Trying to do the same for my Sofia Coppola.

How long does it take? I read somewhere around 3 weeks. [emoji15]
I bought one for my new Noir Epi 25. It did take about 3-4 weeks but know that it's custom made and shipping from S. Korea. I just ordered another organizer but for my Hermes Evelyne from an Etsy seller in Russia! That also took about 3-4 weeks but it was worth the wait for both organizers.

I bought one for my new Noir Epi 25. It did take about 3-4 weeks but know that it's custom made and shipping from S. Korea. I just ordered another organizer but for my Hermes Evelyne from an Etsy seller in Russia! That also took about 3-4 weeks but it was worth the wait for both organizers.
Can you share the etsy seller you bought the organizer for your Evelyne from?

I guess you mean made to order right? I didn't see an option to customize the samorga but just to choose among the several options.

Which seller for the Evelyn insert? I try not to use mine too much because I didn't want to wear away the unlined leather inside so this sounds like it would help.

Does samorga make one for the Evelyn?