Samorga Organizer

Call me crazy but I ordered a lime green (yellow green) organizer for my mono speedy 30. I just couldn't do brown with all my brown mono accessories. I have a red one for my speedy 25 in DE. I love red and it's working out great for my 25. But that green really made my heart sing. I say go for the color that makes you happy. You are the one looking inside your bag!

Reactions: Namwan- and PewPew
Call me crazy but I ordered a lime green (yellow green) organizer for my mono speedy 30. I just couldn't do brown with all my brown mono accessories. I have a red one for my speedy 25 in DE. I love red and it's working out great for my 25. But that green really made my heart sing. I say go for the color that makes you happy. You are the one looking inside your bag!
The green is gorgeous. I have it in the speedy 25 size and smile every time I look at it inside my bags.

Reactions: TXLVlove
I just purchased a keepall 45 preloved and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I have Samorga organizers in both my speedy 25s and love them. I looked on their website and noticed they make it for the keepall 45. Does anyone have one in their keepall? Do you think it would be useful and help keep its shape? Or...would it simply take up too much valuable space for weekend getaway packing? I really need your help!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hello .
i have seen in videos the samorga that goes into the speedy and neverful,
does it give a lot of extra weight to the bags?
the reason I am asking is that recently, over the last few years ... I have been avoiding my heavier bags..
it never bothered me before .. but now, if its a heavier bag (when bag is empty), I tend not to use it.
just wondering if these inserts will give a bag a noticable heavier feel to it.

hello .
i have seen in videos the samorga that goes into the speedy and neverful,
does it give a lot of extra weight to the bags?
the reason I am asking is that recently, over the last few years ... I have been avoiding my heavier bags..
it never bothered me before .. but now, if its a heavier bag (when bag is empty), I tend not to use it.
just wondering if these inserts will give a bag a noticable heavier feel to it.
I purchased one for my DE Neverfull and it's great.
You can get double ply or single felt. I went with single to make sure it was light . Good luck with your decision!

Hi! Has anyone purchase Samorga bag organizers for the Petit Noe vintage "old model" (the one without vachetta around the bottom)? I have read here in the forum that most girls with Petit Noe purchase the Samorga bag organizer for Speedy 25. But then, I came across the Samorga website that they have a bag organizer specifically for the Petit Noe NM.

Is there a size difference between the "old model" vs NM?

Should I get the one for Speedy 25?

For those using Samorga Speedy 25 bag organizer in Vintage Petite Noes, any reviews? Does it fit right?

Here are pics and dimensions for both bag organizers with dimensions.

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 935
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 988
Hi! Has anyone purchase Samorga bag organizers for the Petit Noe vintage "old model" (the one without vachetta around the bottom)? I have read here in the forum that most girls with Petit Noe purchase the Samorga bag organizer for Speedy 25. But then, I came across the Samorga website that they have a bag organizer specifically for the Petit Noe NM.

For those using Samorga Speedy 25 bag organizer in Vintage Petite Noes, any reviews? Does it fit right?

Thank you!
As it happens I am using my OM petit noe with my speedy 25 organizer. It fits great. There is still room on the sides but its not swimming in there. I love it because as you know the noe is a big hole like the speedy. The organizer really helps with keeping SLGs in place. I purchased the one with the removable middle and took it out. I use the small pockets for my round coin purse, iPhone 6+, and 4 key cles. I have one large outer pocket that can hold my PM agenda or my iPad mini. I was so happy that the one that was for the speedy25 fit. Plus if you have both styles of bags you only need one organizer. Definitely worth the cost and wait.

Thank you!
Did you see any organizers for the epi noe petit? I just bought one off ebay and it arrived today (sadly customs charged me fees. boo hoo). Kinda want a more structured look! TIA!

As it happens I am using my OM petit noe with my speedy 25 organizer. It fits great. There is still room on the sides but its not swimming in there. I love it because as you know the noe is a big hole like the speedy. The organizer really helps with keeping SLGs in place. I purchased the one with the removable middle and took it out. I use the small pockets for my round coin purse, iPhone 6+, and 4 key cles. I have one large outer pocket that can hold my PM agenda or my iPad mini. I was so happy that the one that was for the speedy25 fit. Plus if you have both styles of bags you only need one organizer. Definitely worth the cost and wait.

Thank you for the response. I might purchase the one for speedy 25 instead of the one for Petit Noe! :smile: how long do you have your samorga organizer? Is it good quality?