Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

Here you are! :smile:

Omg! Hermesdaisuki, how can these be a few more pairs only?! Showed this to hubby who's beginning to nag at me coz I 've been buying quite a few pairs of shoes too but from various brands. Your collection is tdf!!!

Do you have the varina that changes colour? Do you normally buy half a size bigger?

Sorry, so many questions. Tried SF couple of years back but it was so painful I steered clear of SF for years. Keen on the varina that changes colour though.

Here you are! :smile:
Wow..your collection is amazing. You can open sf store yourself :smile: Do you find that all sf shoes are comfortable? I just bought a pair of slide (sandals) in grey patent and I am surprised that it's not that comfortable. It hurts the corner of my toe where it rubs on the sandals. Typically I am fine with other sf shoes. Perhaps it's depending on the style?

yukiechan said:
Omg! Hermesdaisuki, how can these be a few more pairs only?! Showed this to hubby who's beginning to nag at me coz I 've been buying quite a few pairs of shoes too but from various brands. Your collection is tdf!!!

Do you have the varina that changes colour? Do you normally buy half a size bigger?

Sorry, so many questions. Tried SF couple of years back but it was so painful I steered clear of SF for years. Keen on the varina that changes colour though.

Thank you so much, yukiechan. 幸恵ちゃん!:smile: from my previous picture ( i attached it for you again ) you can see the bi-colored ones in second row from top if those are the ones you referred to. I go true to size with ferragamo. I normally wear 35.5 in manolo and same size in sf. When I go back to ny, sometimes I buy half a size bigger with narrower width though. They fit perfectly too. HTH

Attachments

• image-1096327049.jpg
    image-1096327049.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 2,101
lkweh said:
Wow..your collection is amazing. You can open sf store yourself :smile: Do you find that all sf shoes are comfortable? I just bought a pair of slide (sandals) in grey patent and I am surprised that it's not that comfortable. It hurts the corner of my toe where it rubs on the sandals. Typically I am fine with other sf shoes. Perhaps it's depending on the style?
Thank you for your kind comments, my dear. I do find sf shoes to be very comfortable especially with the models with wider width in Asia. If I wear A width, I will feel a bit hurt. But B,c,d width are all very comfy for me. HTH. :smile:

Thank you so much, yukiechan. 幸恵ちゃん!:smile: from my previous picture ( i attached it for you again ) you can see the bi-colored ones in second row from top if those are the ones you referred to. I go true to size with ferragamo. I normally wear 35.5 in manolo and same size in sf. When I go back to ny, sometimes I buy half a size bigger with narrower width though. They fit perfectly too. HTH

I was actually referring to the pre-fall thermal dependent varina. Didn't know that the width is different in Asia though. Well, I just learnt something from you.

yukiechan said:
I was actually referring to the pre-fall thermal dependent varina. Didn't know that the width is different in Asia though. Well, I just learnt something from you.

I learned something from you too. :smile: I don't think I have seen that yet. Shall keep u posted on that my friend.:smile: