Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

That is a stunning bag!! I have a black one with woven leather and is so well made!!! Congratulations on this one. I love bags with printed interiors, like a secret garden!! Ferragamo is a master at that!!!
Thank you! that is a great way of describing it-- a secret garden. I get a thrill every time I open the bag.

I LOVE the woven leather ones. They are are so beautifully made--I read somewhere that the weaving process they employed for this bag took many hours per bag in order to get the weave uniform and three-dimensional. A work of art.

I can't believe that they have discontinued the boxyz bag. Perhaps they will bring it back. It just seems like a really classic design that would appeal to so many.

Reactions: jbags07 and JenJBS
My new to me Ferragamo Boxyz bag. This bag has been on my HG list for a while, ever since I saw it in a SF store while in an airport a few years ago. While I bought this on TRR marked as "very good condition," I believe it is brand new and never/hardly ever used. All of the plastic protective coating on the hardware is still intact (you can see it in the photos).

This is the 2019 pre-Fall Limited Edition medium Boxy in the color Flannel and has a printed water lily pattern on the leather lining. I believe that the pattern appears in their Fall 2019 collection of dresses as well. The color is a mix of brown and grey -- a dark, pearlized greige. It is numbered 56 out of 150 bags made in this particular combination (there is a silver plaque on the inside of the bag that has this information on it. Came with two straps. I love the thick, velvety guitar strap as it brings a playful and casual vibe to the bag.

I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this bag. Every detail has been thought out. :love: I love opening the bag and seeing such a fun pattern and beautiful colors. View attachment 5296019View attachment 5296021View attachment 5296022View attachment 5296023
Just stunning. You really scored with this bag, its spectacular :heart:

Thank you! that is a great way of describing it-- a secret garden. I get a thrill every time I open the bag.

I LOVE the woven leather ones. They are are so beautifully made--I read somewhere that the weaving process they employed for this bag took many hours per bag in order to get the weave uniform and three-dimensional. A work of art.

I can't believe that they have discontinued the boxyz bag. Perhaps they will bring it back. It just seems like a really classic design that would appeal to so many.
I could not believe it either. I’ve wanted one for awhile, but i kept finding BV’s i wanted to buy, always thinking, i can get this later bi was shocked when they were discontinued. And a lot of resellers do not carry Ferragamo, so its hard to find preloved ones in like new condition. You did really well with this one!

Reactions: Kimbashop

Well, they are surprisingly roomy, classic looking and yes, works of art. I always get compliments when I wear it. I also purchased a tote, not sure the name, but another one of their gorgeous prints. Also got the matching scarf. Loving Ferragamo!! Also, I think I am going to scour the outlets for the boxyz!!1CD04B86-CBCF-461A-80D5-AC6D88EC4CC6.jpeg

Well, they are surprisingly roomy, classic looking and yes, works of art. I always get compliments when I wear it. I also purchased a tote, not sure the name, but another one of their gorgeous prints. Also got the matching scarf. Loving Ferragamo!! Also, I think I am going to scour the outlets for the boxyz!!View attachment 5308378
This is the thread for posting your awesome collections of Ferragamo bags, accessories, and shoes! Can't wait to see this thread fill up with pictures.
I saw this at the boutique, it is gorgeous, but not leather, so I think a pass for me…but maybe…. What do you guys think?571460DB-FEAB-4603-BF06-732A244EA836.png

I could not believe it either. I’ve wanted one for awhile, but i kept finding BV’s i wanted to buy, always thinking, i can get this later bi was shocked when they were discontinued. And a lot of resellers do not carry Ferragamo, so its hard to find preloved ones in like new condition. You did really well with this one!
Just stunning. You really scored with this bag, its spectacular :heart:

Thank you! It appears to be new. I completely understand your dive into BV. They do seem to come up rarely these days, but I have seen them on The Real Real and Rebag.

Reactions: jbags07
Well, they are surprisingly roomy, classic looking and yes, works of art. I always get compliments when I wear it. I also purchased a tote, not sure the name, but another one of their gorgeous prints. Also got the matching scarf. Loving Ferragamo!! Also, I think I am going to scour the outlets for the boxyz!!View attachment 5308378
what a beautiful pairing!
SF scarves seem to be another rabbit hole....

Gorgeous! Love that you have the matching scarf as well. I have 2 small Ferragamo crossbodies and 1 wallet that are printed with bird etc images…..would love to add a larger bag too…..yours is just beautiful.

Thank you! It appears to be new. I completely understand your dive into BV. They do seem to come up rarely these days, but I have seen them on The Real Real and Rebag.
I will keep looking, Yours is rekindling the need to add one :lol: I have always been a top handle bag lady, and I have not bought one now in several years as i needed a change, but definitely want to add one. And while a lot of other brands appeal, i think no one does vintage vibe top handle bags better then Ferragamo and Mark Cross …..unless you want to go into the higher range of Moynat. Their bags are :heart: too

Reactions: Kimbashop
I will keep looking, Yours is rekindling the need to add one :lol: I have always been a top handle bag lady, and I have not bought one now in several years as i needed a change, but definitely want to add one. And while a lot of other brands appeal, i think no one does vintage vibe top handle bags better then Ferragamo and Mark Cross …..unless you want to go into the higher range of Moynat. Their bags are :heart: too
agree! I love Moynat. I'll keep on the lookout for a Boxyz for you.

This is such a beautiful color and the lighting brings out more green than your previous photos. What is this color called? I'm obsessed. It doesn't seem to be on their website. I also love it in the pebbled. I had been wanting one in smooth leather, but that the pebbled adds texture and color and is making me reconsider.

Reactions: jaskg144
This is such a beautiful color and the lighting brings out more green than your previous photos. What is this color called? I'm obsessed. It doesn't seem to be on their website. I also love it in the pebbled. I had been wanting one in smooth leather, but that the pebbled adds texture and color and is making me reconsider.

Thank you so much - the SA told me it was 'Dark Aqua Green', it is from 2020 I believe - I got it at the outlet. I absolutely LOVE the pebbled leather as it seems to pick up colour beautifully. The colour is very different in different lights, it can look almost black in darker light and a very bright dark green in sunlight. I specifically requested pebbled when I bought this. :love:

Here's some other colours in the pebbled leather (I almost chose the beautiful bright pink):

49d8dc0b-fc7d-47a3-9e03-cb42fc6f9b88.jpgb5bd0d66-1f0a-42e0-959c-2d8c74bf242d.jpg