Saleya PM/MM Owners! i need to know

^^Wait a min...LOL

They started making the Saleya w/ longer handles. But the MM have always been longer and are the same (unchanged). Am I reading this all correctly?

Hmm..So they're now making the PM with longer handles ???????:confused1: Is this correct???? :Push: I assume since the GM is large that they're handles are also unchanged??

Thanks All!!

Okay. As I understand it, the azur saleya, as well as the new classic damier saleyas have longer handles. I have never had the older style so I can't verify this as fact, just what I have heard/read. And my saleya (in azur) has comfy handles, in terms of length.;) HTH!!!!

Okay. As I understand it, the azur saleya, as well as the new classic damier saleyas have longer handles. I have never had the older style so I can't verify this as fact, just what I have heard/read. And my saleya (in azur) has comfy handles, in terms of length.;) HTH!!!!

Thanks alot for the info!!:yes: :flowers:
Azur Saleya:sleepy: Heehee..

I was looking at the Saleya's too but I was torn between the PM and the MM as a shoulder bag.

Ideally, I would rather have a shoulder bag with a long strap that can go across my chest, rather than just have it sit heavily on one side of my upper torso. I carry my laptop to work which is why I would prefer that style.

I might give the MM a try though :winkiss:

I was looking at the Saleya's too but I was torn between the PM and the MM as a shoulder bag.

Ideally, I would rather have a shoulder bag with a long strap that can go across my chest, rather than just have it sit heavily on one side of my upper torso. I carry my laptop to work which is why I would prefer that style.

I might give the MM a try though :winkiss:
haha, i am the opposite of your situation.....my laptop bag is messenger style (thank goodness!), so i can carry totes ^^

i have a saleya PM and it cost $885 USD, i traded the azur in so i had to pay an extra $278.25 (with 5% tax).

400344414_0e395e0d59.jpg

heres my new baby!! :love: :love: :love: (sorry about the tacky BG) i was so excited to take a picture!

WOW! Nice pic!!:yahoo: Looks very nice on you! Really gives me an idea of how the MM size would look. Very helpful, Thanks!!!!!!! :yes:

The bottom is canvas right?? Not vachetta...:shrugs:

Okay - you have no idea how excited I am right now that I figured out how to post pictures!! I feel like I invented the damn internet...:yahoo:

Such a GEEK! Anyway - thank you! Yes - the bottom is canvas. ;)