Saleya PM/MM Owners! i need to know

unless you have really really skinny arms, you can prolly carry the PM on your shoulder... (but I wouldn't recommend it, cuz it feels and looks a bit awkward imo)
I heard that some members here got the new MM version which has longer handles now. When I compared all three sizes, MM had the same handle length as the GM.

and sorry no pix, I only have the GM

the saleya mm goes over my shoulder. pros of the saleya (vs. the bh) damier=carefree, zipper top=everything stays put, has a more formal (imo) appearance. pros of bh: a shoulder bag, casual & functional, very little vachetta. lots of ppl on tpf have both, but i've rarely seen either irl.

I have a saleya mm and the straps go comfortably over my shoulder even with a thick winter jacket. I don't have a BV or BH, but I love the Saleya! Also, to answer bvbirdygirl, I can fit standard magazine /A4 size folders in my bag with no problem.

I have a saleya mm and the straps go comfortably over my shoulder even with a thick winter jacket. I don't have a BV or BH, but I love the Saleya! Also, to answer bvbirdygirl, I can fit standard magazine /A4 size folders in my bag with no problem.

So with the rounded handles your shoulder doesn't sore/ache after awhile?? If so, how long can you wear it til this happens??

(btw: Out of the 3 sizes I'm leaning towards the MM)

:shrugs:

I have the PM in the Damier and will be getting the MM in the Azur delivered today!! :yahoo: The PM does fit over my shoulder. You have to arrange all of your stuff inside just perfectly or it won't all fit (guess it depends on what you carry though). I wanted something that I could just throw everything into and not worry about placing it just right!

I also have the BH....more of a shoulder bag, in my opinion!! I'll let you know about the MM once it gets here!

tr444 has the PM and I know a few members have the MM...as far as I've heard PM can't fit on shoulder...MM can be both.

if you're using for school...maybe a BH, I saw one at school today, and you can fit a few textbooks..or maybe a LH?!?!?!
if you have a lot like me..I suggest a mezzo.