Sales in BV outlets?

I just got back from woodbury in NY. I went at night because the crowds dispersed by then. There weren't many people around but apparently there were insane amounts of people earlier in the day - lots of news reports about this. I of course spent a lot of time in Bottega and ended up with a purple python wallet and a pair of pumps. I wanted more purple python items (like the coin pouch that uclaboi bought his Mom and a makeup bag) but my SO and friend talked me out of it because of the delicate nature of the skin. I wish I had gone earlier because half the shoes were cleaned out. I definitely would have bought more pumps if they had my size left. They had the multicolored thong sandals for anyone interested, as well as a few random large sizes for the pompei sandals. They have the maryjanes on NAP in some random large sizes in a few colors.

My friend bought an ebano lage tote (similar in style to roma but no clasp and some floral designs on the corners) and a pair of pumps. I was excited for her since it's her first BV bag. She's officially addicted to BV. :yes: The sale is terrific 30% off handbags and accessories and 50% off shoes and RTW. It is going on through Sunday so visit Woodbury or the outlet in CA if you can.

On a side note I bought a casual coat from Sportmax (Maxmara) and am contemplating roundtoe brown suede knee high wedge boots from Pucci. I will take some photos next weekend! :yahoo:

P.S. does anyone know how to take care of python and where I can buy python conditioner? :confused1:

Mystiletto, when I got my python Chloe Silverado, the SA told me not to do anything special at all to it. If I was planning to take it out in the rain (which she recommended against) to spray it with something for that purpose. I have worn it in the rain with no protectant (though not a heavy rain) and it's fine. Given that the piece you bought will be in your purse, I think it should be pretty safe. You might want to put it in a zip compartment if possible to minimize wear of the scales, if they're large and might be prone to damage.

When I bought my python BV wallet, they didn't say anything about using a conditioner or other protectant.