$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Valerie has new sale items at cabazon. Pm me with your email for the pics.

Hello,
We recently Markdown a few of our Handbags. OurLeopard bags are an additional 40% off price marked.
Leather Muse two bags have been Reduced. Please, feel free to contact me at 951-922-8026. Keep in mind we are Extremely Limited in Merchandise.

Leather Muse two are not 40% off.

Thank You,
Valerie

DESERT HILLS PREMIUM OUTLETS
48650 SEMINIOLE DR SUITE #222 CABAZON CA 92230
T 951 922 8026 F 951 922 8018
YSL.COM

Went to the sample sale and there weren't any good bags there. It opened at 9, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get there until 1245. I don't know what bags I missed, but there wasn't much to see. There were a lot of patent roadies in which the metal had oxidized for $200. They didn't seem worth it to me. When I was there, there weren't any Muse, Muse II, cabas chyc, or clutches.

There were lots of $50 leather accessories -- ipad cases, wallets, etc. And all the jewelry was $50.

The best deal was the clothing. Shirts, skirts and pants are only $50. check out the gowns, which are $400. I bought two: one still had the $22,500 price tag attached and the other was originally $14,500.

Same old selection of tribs and trib twos.

Got this email from the Cabazon outlet. I'm guessing all outlets are having the same sale.

NOTE: I HAVE NO pictures of any of the items nor do I know exactly what is included. You'd have to call them to find out.

To celebrate the holiday weekend, we are offering further discounts on Stefano Pilati’s last collection at the YSL Outlet Boutiques Now through Sunday, December 1.

- Select Women's Shoes additional 25% off
- Select Women's Handbags additional 25% off
- Exotic and pony hair Handbags additional 40% off
- All other pony hair products additional 25% off

Got this email from the Cabazon outlet. I'm guessing all outlets are having the same sale.

NOTE: I HAVE NO pictures of any of the items nor do I know exactly what is included. You'd have to call them to find out.

To celebrate the holiday weekend, we are offering further discounts on Stefano Pilati’s last collection at the YSL Outlet Boutiques Now through Sunday, December 1.

- Select Women's Shoes additional 25% off
- Select Women's Handbags additional 25% off
- Exotic and pony hair Handbags additional 40% off
- All other pony hair products additional 25% off

Hey can I get an email contact as I an not in us.. Tia

Hi All,

I need some information about the availability of YSL Vavin bag (I know, it already very late), but this bag is really distracting my mine... and really dying to buy it...
Already did my best to browse it online (almost every day) and sent an email to Saint Laurent, but unfortunately I still didn't get any positive result yet :sad::sad:...

Ever find some listing in ebay, but not sure with the authenticity, too many counterfeit for this bag... If one of you have some information about this bag (indeed, I'm not expecting a brand new bag since this type already discontinued, so secondary market should be okay), please do let me know...

Or, maybe one of you have some intention to sell your own vavin :biggrin: (either tote or duffle will go well with me), please give me your contact details...

Thanks for your help quys... (and gals too...)

/Rendy

Attachments

• ysl-vavin-duffle-bag3.jpg
    ysl-vavin-duffle-bag3.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,261
  • ysl-vavin-duffle-bag5-2.jpg
    ysl-vavin-duffle-bag5-2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,197