sale beach tote?

It is cute, but IMO, I would find a very inexpensive bag for the beach cause it will get dirty/potentially ruined in the sand, water, etc. I found a cute one for like $20 at Target :smile:

That is cute, but I agree with Melanie. I generally go for Walmart, Target, etc for my beach/gym/pool totes. Target especially has a lot of cute bags.

yes, yes, get the kate spade (i'm a huge fan!) pink tote! nothing is too large for a beach bag, imo..better to be bigger than smaller so that you can dump more essentials in it.. and it's on sale which makes it all the more perfect!

I have to say that I have a PRADA beach bag and I love it. I'll try to find a pic and post it here. It's red and clear and I use it all the time. I take good care of it, never putting it directly on the sand but always on my towel. TOTALLY worth it. Got it for my honeymoon and I don't regret it at all.

I have this one:

pradaplastic.jpg
519G0GWK5XL._AA280_.jpg

But I also liked this one:
pradaprint.jpg

Even though its a little tacky. I don't care, it's a BEACH bag...

oh I love those Prada ones... I want to get something like that for my honeymoon too!!!! Now's probably a good time to look as the OP said.. all the summer sales are starting to hit!