sale beach tote?

Melanie

Compulsive Shopper!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
CT
It is cute, but IMO, I would find a very inexpensive bag for the beach cause it will get dirty/potentially ruined in the sand, water, etc. I found a cute one for like $20 at Target :smile:

babydol

just me....Paula!
Jan 21, 2007
Oklahoma
That is cute, but I agree with Melanie. I generally go for Walmart, Target, etc for my beach/gym/pool totes. Target especially has a lot of cute bags.

L etoile

tPF addict
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
urban jungle
I've tried bags from Wal-mart, Target, etc., but I would really love a higher end beach bag. Thanks for the suggestions, though!

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
yes, yes, get the kate spade (i'm a huge fan!) pink tote! nothing is too large for a beach bag, imo..better to be bigger than smaller so that you can dump more essentials in it.. and it's on sale which makes it all the more perfect!

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Boston
www.freerice.com
I have to say that I have a PRADA beach bag and I love it. I'll try to find a pic and post it here. It's red and clear and I use it all the time. I take good care of it, never putting it directly on the sand but always on my towel. TOTALLY worth it. Got it for my honeymoon and I don't regret it at all.

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
oh I love those Prada ones... I want to get something like that for my honeymoon too!!!! Now's probably a good time to look as the OP said.. all the summer sales are starting to hit!