Saks' Chanel sale!

Can someone please post the locations that have these sale bags and wallets? Neimans and Saks is all over the country. It's okay to post s/a names and numbers.

Chanel+Sale=:idea: Thanks for the heads up. FYI Prada maybe included in this sale as well as I stated in another post, my local Saks said that a handbag I was eyeing up last week was slated to go on sale 30% near the first of Dec. and the SA was going to call me when it did. So it looks like this week maybe a big week at Saks for handbag sales. Good luck ladies.

My SA has the following:

Pink caviar medallion $1487
brown outdoor boxy tote
8 knot bags
lots of wallets, including some classic styles, a makeup bag and a clutch.
the medallion, i held, but its too pink for me..so if someone wants MY PLACE..then let me know..I really would like for her to make a definite sale on it since im changing my mind.[/quot

Thanks for the info! Could you post where the wallets were seen and what colors are available? Any dark colors, by chance? Please feel free to PM me. :wlae:Thanks very much!

haha, Foxy beat me to post the detail :sweatdrop: it's only the older bags from 05 and 06. There's also two pink caviar make up bag, and two small wallets in light brown and blue if i remember correctly. sorry i don't know what line it's form :sweatdrop:

pink medallion is GONE- My friend bought it :smile: so is the brown outdoor linge bag and a wallet..I will try to post pics of the wallets she showed me on sale...it was a few classics and outdoor ligne wallets, as well as a classic black makeup bag and some other stuff including the pocket in the city bag..