Saks' Chanel sale!

Not sure if all Saks have same Chanel item on sale, but my SA bring out all the Chanel that's going to be on sale Wed, 11/28/07 :love: here's the list:
Black Small envelope bag-1 available:graucho:
Salmon lamb clutch w/vertical stiching (not familiar w/that line, starts w/M?)-:graucho:
Dark Red Pony hair, Pocket in City (or City in pocket:sweatdrop:) tote
Lady Braid Blue & brown small boxy tote
Luggae-Large and small black nylon duffel
Large Brown caviar boxy tote
Grey flap, w/scratches on back, not sure if it's Caviar, a bit rough
there's may be 2 or 3 more i can't recall

Gucci, D&G, Dior is also on the list, not sure about shoes or clothes.....

ocgirl

O.G.
May 8, 2006
OC, California, USA
My SA from Neimans told me that the 8-knot line went on sale. I think it's the 8-knot and not the lady braid that went on sale. This is on 30% off sale at Neimans, so I assume Saks will put the same Chanels on sale?

perjan

Nov 20, 2007
My SA has the following:

Pink caviar medallion $1487
brown outdoor boxy tote
8 knot bags
lots of wallets, including some classic styles, a makeup bag and a clutch.
the medallion, i held, but its too pink for me..so if someone wants MY PLACE..then let me know..I really would like for her to make a definite sale on it since im changing my mind.

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
My SA has the following:

Pink caviar medallion $1487
brown outdoor boxy tote
8 knot bags
lots of wallets, including some classic styles, a makeup bag and a clutch.
the medallion, i held, but its too pink for me..so if someone wants MY PLACE..then let me know..I really would like for her to make a definite sale on it since im changing my mind.

^^ oh yeah? where is your Chanel located. what state? country?

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
I just spoke with Brandi from Saks San Antonio, TX 210-341-4111 (the SA recommended by Classic Chic) -- she's such a sweetheart, very friendly & knowledgeable. I didn't find anything that I had to have but wanted to share a few cool pieces I thought might interest members here:

* grey Outdoor Ligne flap (distressed caviar, CC lock) -- it's probably already reserved by now but Brandi might be able to track another one down

* Cloudy Bundle Ligne 1-strap Hobo (NOT the 2-strap CB tote which is not marked down)

* brown boxy/square-ish tote from Vintage Ligne(?)