Saks bonus points

Does anyone know if the gift card event that’s coming up on thurs/fri of this week has points for the leased departments that don’t participate? I’m in the NYC area and they’ve redone the stores where it seems all departments are leased now...

Does anyone know if the gift card event that’s coming up on thurs/fri of this week has points for the leased departments that don’t participate? I’m in the NYC area and they’ve redone the stores where it seems all departments are leased now...

I didn’t receive any notification of that event yet. I saw one for 2/7-2/9.

Is NY leased now too?

Yes, the Chanel handbags department in the Skas NYC is now leased. In addition to not participating in double points promotions, etc., they are no longer accepting the Saks Major Purchase Account credit line either. (I tried to use my MPA to purchase a bag two weeks ago...the SA said they didn’t accept it anymore [emoji20])

Yes, the Chanel handbags department in the Skas NYC is now leased. In addition to not participating in double points promotions, etc., they are no longer accepting the Saks Major Purchase Account credit line either. (I tried to use my MPA to purchase a bag two weeks ago...the SA said they didn’t accept it anymore [emoji20])

UGH. RIP my Saks MPA card.