Saks bonus points

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to share with everyone a new promotion for extra points at saks with your saks card. I just presale ordered a GST in beige claire. YEAH! I got 10% off since it was my first purchase with my card. Plus they are starting double points for presale and an extra 10,000 points for any handbag purchase of over $1000.00. So I saved $290.00 plus over 20,000 points which equals over a $200.00 gift card. Woot Woot!

2. Wow congrats; that's fabulous.

Ricky1089 likes this.
  3. Thanks for the intel! That's a really good bonus

Ricky1089 likes this.
  4. Wow good for you! I wonder if I could apply for a Saks card as a Canadian...I am going to Chicago in July. hmmm

Ricky1089 likes this.
  5. Are they doing the major purchase promo right now as well?

Ricky1089 likes this.
  6. Yes I think they are if you have the major purchase account or something like that.

Ricky1089 likes this.
  7. Fabulous deal!

Ricky1089 likes this.
  8. Great to know! Thanks ;)

Ricky1089 likes this.
  9. they are doing double points, mpa 1 year 1k (instead of 6 months 2K) and 10k bonus point promo later on this week. :smile:

Ricky1089 likes this.

10. Bluekit, I have a question for you I have a friend who told me a couple of days ago to go and get the MPA account, could you tell me what that really means? And could you also explain how do I get an MPA? Tia bluekit and anyone for the info!

Ricky1089 likes this.
  11. Thanks doll. I thought I saw someone post a while back it would be around mid-month.

Ricky1089 likes this.
  12. Sure! :smile: I just checked my mail and the promotion began this Thursday, 2/20 to Saturday 2/22.

Ricky1089 likes this.
  13. Just responded to your PM :smile:

The MPA (major purchase account) is basically an extension of your Saks account but generally reserved for larger Saks purchases of $2K and over per day/transaction. It frees up or "park" your larger purchases on that account rather than using up your credit line from your Saks store account. It is a credit plan that offers no interests for up to 6 months as long as your account is in good standing. During the promotion you are allowed to use that account for purchases of $1K or over and it has a 12 month no interests credit plan instead of the usual 6 months.

14. Only thing is with the MPA, not sure if you get the extra points. Might want to check that if you were looking for a gift card.

15. Terrific..