Saks and NM in-store sales

NM Fashion Island still has some Chloe's at 30% off: one large edith bowler in brown, red patent chain bettys, one brown wallet (don't remember the name - it has a big buckle). I think I also saw one of the larger bettys in cream?

I don't remember seeing any in any of the stores, but I can't be sure. I plan on stopping by both Saks and NM in Boston today or tomorrow so I will check there as well. I think there are still some Patsy totes on the NM online sale though.

I went to both Saks and NM in Boston (in Prudential/Copley shopping mall) and they had a lot of Chloe bags on sale. Saks had two python bags, and one was the cream Betty. They also had a lot of Ediths in various sizes and colors - classic in whiskey, choco and black, two-pocket small bowler in mais and whiskey, and a couple of the large bowlers, one in black.

Both NM and Saks had the Paddy shopper in tan. NM had a patent Betty and a few metallic Tracy bags. I was REALLY tempted by the Betty, but I want the smaller patent one, not the large, which they had.

So instead I went to Barney's and got a linen Balenciaga motorcycle bag (on sale, of course)! Barney's had a lot of bags on sale, but no Chloe. They did have some Chloe shoes on sale, though (as did NM and Saks), but not many left.