Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

Congratulations!! I love this bag! How do you feel about the large size? I tried it on the other day and thought it looked really cool. But they didn’t have the medium in stock for me to compare with.

I was only looking for a bag big enough to fit my 12 inch laptop, which eliminated a lot of great contenders. It looks fine on my Medium sized frame but the smaller size would probably be more flattering. At this size it is really a day time bag.

I was only looking for a bag big enough to fit my 12 inch laptop, which eliminated a lot of great contenders. It looks fine on my Medium sized frame but the smaller size would probably be more flattering. At this size it is really a day time bag.
Thank you. I do love the look of the larger bag it’s very cool and effortless. Definitely a nice day bag!

My lucky bag is here! Large Niki in color Storm. Very lightweight and incredibly functional pockets and straps.
View attachment 4107775
Congratulations! I'm sure you will be very lucky everytime you carry this bag!

Btw is this colour called Fog or Storm? Cos mine looks similar to yours in colour Fog. Storm is a darker grey? I haven't seen Storm colour irl so can't really be sure.
Love your picture!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: grnbri
Congratulations! I'm sure you will be very lucky everytime you carry this bag!

Btw is this colour called Fog or Storm? Cos mine looks similar to yours in colour Fog. Storm is a darker grey? I haven't seen Storm colour irl so can't really be sure.
Love your picture!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks! It is Storm - I haven't seen fog next to storm but online the storm looks very dark. I would say that IRL it is a dark grey with brown undertones - maybe more charcoal? Fog looks like a true taupe to me, lighter grey with brown.

Reactions: raspberrypink