Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

Farfetch has had it for a few months

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...-chain-wallet-item-12868436.aspx?storeid=9531
View attachment 4096965
...however, the price is ridiculous in my opinion given the prices of the other larger-sized Niki bags.

It even went on sale during the early weeks of their VIP sale, and I still wasn't tempted...lol.
Thank you. I do like the look of the mini Niki wallet on Chain. I think I’d be happy with medium size of the Niki bag though.

Congratulations! Please share pics when you receive it! My local Saint Laurent boutique has a never ending wait list for the Niki bag. :sad:

Thank you! It was actually an extraordinary experience placing my order....the online store was showing just one in stock and not allowing me to purchase online. As I was trying to place the order with the phone representative, I heard a loud tap on my car window and a woman was gesturing furiously behind me - a huge Range Rover was not properly parked and was rolling down the hill headed straight for my car! I jumped out of my car and an older gentleman appeared from nowhere - he ran towards the rolling car, pulled open the door, and pulled the parking brake. The large car was inches from hitting mine! I still finished placing my order, though (priorities).

Thank you! It was actually an extraordinary experience placing my order....the online store was showing just one in stock and not allowing me to purchase online. As I was trying to place the order with the phone representative, I heard a loud tap on my car window and a woman was gesturing furiously behind me - a huge Range Rover was not properly parked and was rolling down the hill headed straight for my car! I jumped out of my car and an older gentleman appeared from nowhere - he ran towards the rolling car, pulled open the door, and pulled the parking brake. The large car was inches from hitting mine! I still finished placing my order, though (priorities).

OMG, that is crazy!!! :wtf:

Glad it turned out well--and that you finished your order!! :happydance:

Reactions: grnbri
OMG what a harrowing experience! Sounds like it's going to be your lucky bag!

Your story reminds me when I was much younger and drove up the hills to enjoy the view. Left the door open while I was outside the car and the strong wind sent my car rolling down the hill! I ran and jumped into the car, pulled the brakes in time.... couldn't stop laughing with my friend...more out of nervousness [emoji23]

Reactions: grnbri
Had been eyeing this Niki bag recently. Last week there was only red and black when I first saw this bag. Was told it sold out quickly. Wanted either the fog or taupe. So was very surprised to walk in and the fog was sitting on the shelf! Was told that there was a new shipment. Guess it's my lucky day then!
And yes it does sell out very quickly cos the next day, the remaining pieces were sold!
This bag is really great for everyday use! 20180617_190122.jpg

Had been eyeing this Niki bag recently. Last week there was only red and black when I first saw this bag. Was told it sold out quickly. Wanted either the fog or taupe. So was very surprised to walk in and the fog was sitting on the shelf! Was told that there was a new shipment. Guess it's my lucky day then!
And yes it does sell out very quickly cos the next day, the remaining pieces were sold!
This bag is really great for everyday use! View attachment 4102640

Congrats! Love the color! :smile:

Reactions: raspberrypink