Saint Laurent YSL Jamie Bag

I love mine! The leather is so, so soft. The open slot fits my phone, which is convenient for easy access. It's not the best for bulky items, though, since it's a relatively flat bag. Do you have specific questions?
Oh thank you! Yeah I was going to ask how much it fits. Will it fit a small sanitizer? The open a lot, is that like the space between the flap and the zipper compartment? I like that. I don’t have wow coz I tend to carry a lot but considering this one since it seems it can fit more. Oh last question/request, what’s inside the zipper compartment? Do you mind if you take pics? Thank you so much!

Oh thank you! Yeah I was going to ask how much it fits. Will it fit a small sanitizer? The open a lot, is that like the space between the flap and the zipper compartment? I like that. I don’t have wow coz I tend to carry a lot but considering this one since it seems it can fit more. Oh last question/request, what’s inside the zipper compartment? Do you mind if you take pics? Thank you so much!
I'll be happy to take some pictures and post in a little bit! I love this bag as a going out bag or on a day when I don't need to have much with me. Also, it was great on my last trip to NYC because I could tuck it under my coat easily to protect it without a big bulge.

The zipper part is wider than an LV Mini Pochette (just for size comparison), there are 3 card slots inside the flap compartment, and the center slot is big enough for a phone or 6 ring key holder + lipstick. As long as your hand sanitizer is a travel size, it should fit in any of the compartments. Let me know if you have any other questions!

0AB242B7-C9F1-4841-B54B-C919825BD445.jpegC4DA4BE7-3643-4318-B74B-5878C983066F.jpegE0907057-4577-4291-8BDE-8ED9FDFC2B5C.jpeg69A02FAA-4DE7-4FE2-874B-819AD8B65649.jpeg61F5E9FE-41EC-4F6F-8552-231ABC8E31F3.jpeg956BF8A9-4080-43DC-8694-6002B173C812.jpegB91B049A-1CEE-402E-84D8-D909F93F04E8.jpeg7B485B42-E68A-406F-9E2F-4F74F4AD623E.jpeg1172C217-D616-4095-B593-0B3983A0879E.jpeg

The zipper part is wider than an LV Mini Pochette (just for size comparison), there are 3 card slots inside the flap compartment, and the center slot is big enough for a phone or 6 ring key holder + lipstick. As long as your hand sanitizer is a travel size, it should fit in any of the compartments. Let me know if you have any other questions!

View attachment 4891378View attachment 4891379View attachment 4891380View attachment 4891381View attachment 4891382View attachment 4891383View attachment 4891384View attachment 4891385View attachment 4891386

Omg thank you for this! Very very helpful!!! It looks like it actually holds more than other WOC. I appreciate all the help. Thank you so much! I know will hunt one down...

Reactions: tarheelap
Was in the store today looking for a puffer but came across the Jamie and fell in love... I had wanted a more casual look and something more every day but I just cannot stop thinking about how comfortable the Jamie is. How have yours been holding up? I'm 95% sold already...

IMG-20201218-WA0024~3.jpg

Reactions: foxgal
The giant/XL Jamie isn't so great.
It's not a structured flap and the shoulder chain goes through the flap so if you have things in the bag and try to close it, its a bit of a struggle getting the magnetic clasp to align and stick.
Also, with the giant, it seems like its so much easier for the joints to show wear and tear where the triangle pieces converge *sigh*.
The lambskin has a thin finish layer on the surface that is super soft so the finish rubs off so easily... worse than any other lambskin....
Looks great and fits a lot but overall, wasn't a great buy for such a pricey bag.... :annoyed:

The giant/XL Jamie isn't so great.
It's not a structured flap and the shoulder chain goes through the flap so if you have things in the bag and try to close it, its a bit of a struggle getting the magnetic clasp to align and stick.
Also, with the giant, it seems like its so much easier for the joints to show wear and tear where the triangle pieces converge *sigh*.
The lambskin has a thin finish layer on the surface that is super soft so the finish rubs off so easily... worse than any other lambskin....
Looks great and fits a lot but overall, wasn't a great buy for such a pricey bag.... :annoyed:
All great points, thank you! I ended up going for it since it was 30% off and I am just obsessed with that lambskin. Totally agree it'll need some TLC but also looking forward to enjoying it, one day it'll become one of those super well loved bags in my collection with the marks to show it...

Ooh I did spray mine with carbon pro! Forgot to mention! :smile: Thanks for sharing.
I bought some collonil water and stain preventative spray for my camel colored jamie (it’s just slightly darker than yours) and it’s miraculously held water stains at bay.
Hi All, thanks for the tips! I have the same camel colored Jamie (the darker version) as well, did the Collonil spray darken the leather at all? I am a bit nervous to spray that on the lambskin. :-s