Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

I am placing an order for a bag organizer. Will show once it comes in. !
Hello girls, the seller has sent me a pic of the finished organizer. The color shown is what I chose and I requested she make it 12.5 x 5 x 5 to fit my medium souple sac de jour below the leather flap that is inside the bag. If you measure it against the divider that comes with the bag, it basically reaches upto the leather part of the divider and is about 2 inches less than bag length. The depth is also about 2 inches less than bag width. I did that in case I want to keep the divider in the bag, but pushed back in the bag and be able to use it.

Hello! I have been loving the new Souple Sac de Jour. however, I just noticed on Nordstrom’s site that they took away the feet on the bag and replaced them with two leather straps. I don’t like this look at all and think it will make the bag wear so quickly!! Does anyone have the bag with the leather straps on the bottom? What do you think of them?

Hello! I have been loving the new Souple Sac de Jour. however, I just noticed on Nordstrom’s site that they took away the feet on the bag and replaced them with two leather straps. I don’t like this look at all and think it will make the bag wear so quickly!! Does anyone have the bag with the leather straps on the bottom? What do you think of them?

I actually love the leather straps on the bottom. They are thick and protective. I do not like the feet on other styles, as they are too noisy when putting my bag on a table and they also scratch other surfaces, Especially the console of my car. I may be the only person not a fan of the metal feet, but the lack of them is what also drove me to the newer souple bag. I’ve had no problem with them. I also try to never place my bag on the floor, with or without the feet.

I actually love the leather straps on the bottom. They are thick and protective. I do not like the feet on other styles, as they are too noisy when putting my bag on a table and they also scratch other surfaces, Especially the console of my car. I may be the only person not a fan of the metal feet, but the lack of them is what also drove me to the newer souple bag. I’ve had no problem with them. I also try to never place my bag on the floor, with or without the feet.

Thanks for your thoughts! I never considered that they might be even better than the feet.

Mine has the leather straps and I like them. They don't bother me at all.

That is exaclty how I feel about the metal feet too.