Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

This bag was never on my radar but these pictures are making me consider! I'm debating between the grey and light pink...I have a black with shw jumbo so I don't think this bag in black would be necessary..but it's so nice in black too! what do you guys suggest?

This bag was never on my radar but these pictures are making me consider! I'm debating between the grey and light pink...I have a black with shw jumbo so I don't think this bag in black would be necessary..but it's so nice in black too! what do you guys suggest?
I haven't seen it in black, only pink and beige and both are very pretty colors. The leather is AMAZING!!! So soft and supple but also seems durable. I got the large one in pink and it's way too big for me. I wish it was in a tote style instead of a flap. I'll post some pics comparing the 2 sizes as soon as I get a chance. I think I'll keep the medium in beige but am still undecided as I already have a jumbo in beige. I love the quilting pattern though, modern and different.

Here's a comparison of the medium Lou Lou in beige to my single flap in beige Clair. The YSL is slouchy but I also find it kind of boxy. The top part with the grommets is very flat. I absolutely love the leather though! It's soft and has a bit of a sheen. I would also be comfortable using it as an everyday bag as it doesn't seem to be as delicate as Chanel lambskin, for example. Its also very roomy inside and holds a lot.
IMG_5284.JPG IMG_5286.JPG
IMG_5287.JPG IMG_5288.JPG

Here's a comparison of the medium Lou Lou in beige to my single flap in beige Clair. The YSL is slouchy but I also find it kind of boxy. The top part with the grommets is very flat. I absolutely love the leather though! It's soft and has a bit of a sheen. I would also be comfortable using it as an everyday bag as it doesn't seem to be as delicate as Chanel lambskin, for example. Its also very roomy inside and holds a lot.
View attachment 3622812 View attachment 3622813
View attachment 3622814 View attachment 3622816

So GORGEOUS!! Is the single flap Chanel a medium or jumbo size?

I just received my medium in gray from my theresa. It's a very roomy bag and probably the biggest bag i own. It's probably slightly too large for my 5 foot frame but i can fit my tablet, small notebook, large wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses a nd portable phone charger in it which frees me up from carrying an additional tote when traveling. The leather is so soft and smooth though and I love the color. I debated returning it because I feel like it might be too large for me but I've already taken the tags off

I'm glad you didn't return it, it looks beautiful on you! The color is divine too! Congrats I'm really lasting after this bag now!

View attachment 3622812 View attachment 3622813
View attachment 3622814 View attachment 3622816

Here are some comparisons of the large loulou in pink to my single flap jumbo. The large really is HUGE! Definitely try it on in store if you can to get the feel of its size.
View attachment 3623200 View attachment 3623194 View attachment 3623201

Medium loulou in beige and large in pink
View attachment 3623195 View attachment 3623196 View attachment 3623197
Thanks so much for these pictures! I finally saw this bag in store yesterday in both black and burgundy. So chic and I believe the style would work so well for daytime, travel and for work, it's so roomy! I also saw a satchel version of this bag, which had a thick leather shoulder strap instead of chain strap. I really want this bag now!

Reactions: MsModernShopper
I just purchased the Lou Lou in the gorgeous POWDER NUDE color. Its the medium size. It's going to be my Spring and Summer bag. The silver hardware gives it a more casual feel. I am quite obsessed with handbags, and I really think this one is super special. If you like it, buy it now because it's hard to find and will be sold out. Here's my REVEAL [emoji254]

Last edited: