Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I just received my medium in gray from my theresa. It's a very roomy bag and probably the biggest bag i own. It's probably slightly too large for my 5 foot frame but i can fit my tablet, small notebook, large wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses a nd portable phone charger in it which frees me up from carrying an additional tote when traveling. The leather is so soft and smooth though and I love the color. I debated returning it because I feel like it might be too large for me but I've already taken the tags off

Attachments

• 20170226_125610.jpg
    20170226_125610.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 10,896
  • 20170226_125700.jpg
    20170226_125700.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 9,364
I just received my medium in gray from my theresa. It's a very roomy bag and probably the biggest bag i own. It's probably slightly too large for my 5 foot frame but i can fit my tablet, small notebook, large wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses a nd portable phone charger in it which frees me up from carrying an additional tote when traveling. The leather is so soft and smooth though and I love the color. I debated returning it because I feel like it might be too large for me but I've already taken the tags off

I think it looks great on you!

I love it-you look great together! The quilting is so elegant.

I saw a medium in pink on mytheresa, but by the time I decided to get it, it was already sold out. I've never purchased from myteresa either, and wasn't sure about the import duties.

Have you tried it crossbody?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormy C

I agree with everyone above, it looks perfect on you! I have never sen the grey version and now I'm smitten!
Truly, it has beautiful leather and it carries everything. I definitely think its a keeper!
Incidentally, which boutique was it from? I know Farfetch are actually quite lax about these things, but it really comes down to the store..
Obviously if you would rather not say that's fine! But I think it looks lovely on you. It really does seem smaller than the one in white. Oh dear.. you've started another bag lust!

I saw a medium in pink on mytheresa, but by the time I decided to get it, it was already sold out. I've never purchased from myteresa either, and wasn't sure about the import duties.

I haven't tried it crossbody yet but im going to need to. Traveling to NYC today and am planning to wear it crossbody. Its pretty heavy with everything i have inside today and I'm not keen on carrying on my shoulder in the city.

Reactions: MsModernShopper
I agree with everyone above, it looks perfect on you! I have never sen the grey version and now I'm smitten!
Truly, it has beautiful leather and it carries everything. I definitely think its a keeper!
Incidentally, which boutique was it from? I know Farfetch are actually quite lax about these things, but it really comes down to the store..
Obviously if you would rather not say that's fine! But I think it looks lovely on you. It really does seem smaller than the one in white. Oh dear.. you've started another bag lust!
It's actually from mytheresa.com. I know there have been nightmare stories ordering from them but this is my 3rd bag purchase from the site and I've had no issues at all. Ordered Monday and received 3 days later without issue. Thank you for the compliment though. I really love this bag. Its so soft and not quite as slouchy as you'd think. Especially when full.

No import duties from mytheresa either. It's all included in the price so it's less expensive than buying in the US. No additional taxes!

Reactions: MsModernShopper
Looks good on you !