Saint Laurent Anita

Kl1234

Feb 21, 2014
Does anyone own the Anita toy? Thoughts on this bag? I know it's very small which I'm okay with but would like to know if it fits the iPhone 6, the measurements show it would be a tight fit...
Thank you!

Does anyone own the Anita toy? Thoughts on this bag? I know it's very small which I'm okay with but would like to know if it fits the iPhone 6, the measurements show it would be a tight fit...
Thank you!
I own it! I have a Note 3 and unfortunately it doesn't fit. If you're able to squeeze your iPhone 6 in there, you definitely won't be able to fit anything else. What I'm currently carrying in my Toy Anita is a few cards, lipstick, keys, and a small mirror, and I just carry my phone in my hands (not a big deal since my bag is so lightweight). I have a small card case that was able to fit, but it was difficult to fit the other items along with it, so I took the cards out. Hope that helps! I'll try to post pics in the Saint Laurent forum soon!

I own it! I have a Note 3 and unfortunately it doesn't fit. If you're able to squeeze your iPhone 6 in there, you definitely won't be able to fit anything else. What I'm currently carrying in my Toy Anita is a few cards, lipstick, keys, and a small mirror, and I just carry my phone in my hands (not a big deal since my bag is so lightweight). I have a small card case that was able to fit, but it was difficult to fit the other items along with it, so I took the cards out. Hope that helps! I'll try to post pics in the Saint Laurent forum soon!

I'd also be curious to see a pic! How is the bag holding up so far?