Saint Laurent Anita

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own the Anita toy? Thoughts on this bag? I know it's very small which I'm okay with but would like to know if it fits the iPhone 6, the measurements show it would be a tight fit...
    Thank you!

2. I own it! I have a Note 3 and unfortunately it doesn't fit. If you're able to squeeze your iPhone 6 in there, you definitely won't be able to fit anything else. What I'm currently carrying in my Toy Anita is a few cards, lipstick, keys, and a small mirror, and I just carry my phone in my hands (not a big deal since my bag is so lightweight). I have a small card case that was able to fit, but it was difficult to fit the other items along with it, so I took the cards out. Hope that helps! I'll try to post pics in the Saint Laurent forum soon!

3. I'd also be curious to see a pic! How is the bag holding up so far?

4. I finally created a separate post about my bag, but I don't mind posting the pics again :smile: It's holding up great! The suede is soft but durable. I love it!

Attached Files:

5. Oh wow! It looks gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice