Sahara Day pics -- keep or vert thyme?

Which Day?

• Keep Sahara Day

• Exchange for Vert Thyme

• Neither, get Ivory Day instead

Results are only viewable after voting.
I generally would have voted for the VT because I always worry about light color bags. But the bag looks great on you. Keep it if you are prepared for the possibilities.

Keep it! It looks great on you! Also, although it's a light color, it's not SUPER light. I don't think it will pick up dirt as much as the Ivory or mastic. I think it's a great year-round neutral!

VT! I love the VT and the color is a great neutral. I also try to stay away from the lighter colored bags because I don't want to have to worry about getting it dirty everytime I take it out, JMHO.:yes:

I love the Sahara and it looks great on you. It slouches so perfectly. But I just saw Vert Thyme in person last week, and it is the most beautiful green I've seen in person. My only concern with Sahara is that I always worry about light colors yellowing or getting dirty. I would get Vert Thyme first and find Sahara or something similar later. I think it would be easier to find a cream color later than this shade of green.

attachment.php

i love how she looks on you!! i love the day in neutral colors :smile:

OMG KEEP THE SAHARA.:nuts: It is TDF gorgeous and it is perfect on you. I love that color in the Day bag. :love:W O W. That bag was made for you. Spray it with Apple Guard and it won't be hard to keep clean. I really want a Sahara now. Just when I think I am losing the love, Bang it's right back with your bag and the new Slim.:girlsigh: